UK TV - Sky to celerbrate the Borg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Non Bio
Staff member
SKY One is two show three Borg episodes back to back on Monday.

The episodes are:

Q Who TNG

I Borg TNG

Collective VOY

Are these the best Borg episodes of Star Trek?

I like Q Who and I Borg - I think that they are underated as episodes. If they wanted to pick episodes that were only one-parters then these are probably the best, but IMHO Dark Frontier VOY, Scorpion VOY, and Best of Both Worlds TNG must win easily.

Gotta say... I Borg is my all time fav......

We actually got to see the other side of the borg...

I agree (you see I do agree often) -- it also set up the story for 'Descent' TNG.

It's unfortunate that Voyager has rewritten a lot of what was established in 'I Borg' such as us now having a queen Borg instead of individuals only.

Originally posted by Dave
It's unfortunate that Voyager has rewritten a lot of what was established in 'I Borg' such as us now having a queen Borg instead of individuals only.
I believe that the Borg Queen was introduced in First Contact a TNG movie.

Anyway, I agree that they are probaly the best one parters for the borg, except I would replace Collective with Drone VOY (close, but I just like Drone more).

Originally posted by Shaun
I believe that the Borg Queen was introduced in First Contact a TNG movie.

Yes she was.

My point is all the unimatrix one stuff they developed in Voyager, and that the collective needs her as a central command point. I'm not sure if 'I Borg' and 'Descent' could have happened if she was around. I thought that the idea of the queen that was introduced in First Contact does not, but maybe it does too. I'm not knocking Voyager itself, simply the whole way the Borg have been developed since Descent.

Status
Not open for further replies.