Watergate

Raptor

A pain in the Mikta
I really liked this on TV, which surprised me, as I didn't really enjoy it as an .asf file. It was great seeing Marina Sirtis, and I think Maybourne is a great character. And some of the lines were classics:

"If you are suggesting that everything Russian-made is of poor quality, then actually-the sub is Swiss"
"So they occaisionally catch fire, but they keep perfect time. Sorry. I must be hanging around Jack O'Neill too much."

"I suppose you expect my male bravado to kickin any time now, huh?"
"I have read your file."
"No mention of bravado, eh?"

Raptor

I almost forgot: there was no preview for The First Ones, even though it will be shown. Sorry, JAD.:(
Raptor

I can't even remember this episode very well, its been so long since it aired here, (CHANNEL SEVEN SCREWS IT AGAIN!) but I remember liking the part where they jump out of the plane.

You know, I really CAN'T remember it that well, I don't remember the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOCK HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone up for some spoilers???!!!
:p :p

They do a hostage switch or something. (It's been ages since i've seen it). The water stuff goes out of T and into the Stargate and the 3 humans get thrown back through.

This episode was pretty cool. I liked the idea of the gate being submerged.

Yeah thats about it. I really liked Jack's line:
"Holy frozen bad guys!"
I just feel sorry for the water like lifeforms, how many of them would have died when the gate opened?

thanx Shelby! its all coming back to me, (Kinda).

yeah i liked that idea too! If I remember correctly, they never open the gate from the waterland side do they? i remember thinking, i wanna see what would happen if they did open it from waterside. That would a be a great idea for a funny episode, flooding the gateroom.....

hehehe I can hear the one liners now......

They do open it from the gate side twice. When the original Russian team came back through (we were only told about this one) and at the end of the episode. But it would be pretty cool to have them flood the gate room with General Hammond in the control area with a really annoyed expression on his face.:ticking:

hahaha.........I can see it now, that would be a great episode.

I'll have to watch it again at some stage.

I loved watergate, especially Daniel's lines to Dr. Marcov :D :D priceless :laugh2
also the whole underwater idea was great..

hehehe, I love that sarcastic side of Danny. He's definetly been hanging round Jack too long. :lol:

in one of the DVD special feature clips they was saying they wanted to do an episode like this in the late s1 early s2 stages, but they didnt have the 'technologysoftware' to do it!
but they did an excellent job.