Query

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...i found a cute little kitten not far from my house.....very tasty it was, a bit chewy tho. It's mum weren't to happy, so i transfigured it into a chair.

Don't call me SNAPIE!

Kitten?

Originally posted by Snape
hmmm...i found a cute little kitten not far from my house.....very tasty it was, a bit chewy tho. It's mum weren't to happy, so i transfigured it into a chair.

Don't call me SNAPIE!

Awww. Ok. I won't call you Snapie. And if I called you another thing it would be interpretated as smut. But there are names for nasty wizards who eat little kittens...hmmm?

I hope the chair is comfortable for you. for now. :disturbed :laugh:

ooh I am soo scared. NOT! I burned the chair this afternoon. It kept clawing me. So it's not comfy any more!

burned a living entity?

ooh I am soo scared. NOT! I burned the chair this afternoon. It kept clawing me. So it's not comfy any more!

I guess it's not comfy anymore. :crying:

Okay, enough with this sick silliness...
:dead:

Well you shouldn't have put that potion in meow mieow meow miow MEOW!

"Love hurts" Nazareth

Well you shouldn't have put that potion in meow mieow meow miow MEOW!

Gee, I should really think about the total consequences. Never did I think that someone who falls in love with a cat for fifteen minutes would kill her kitten and turn her into a chair and burn her. Your an intense lover, Snape. :errrr: :laugh:

(In cheesy french accent) I spit in your general direction! ptugh!

Ok i have recovered now.....Please don't do that again. I coughed up 6 furballs so far.

(In cheesy french accent) I spit in your general direction! ptugh!

Ok i have recovered now.....Please don't do that again. I coughed up 6 furballs so far.

Heh heh..I can tell someone has watched Monty Python's In Search Of The Holy Grail ;)

Originally posted by Justine_witch

Heh heh..I can tell someone has watched Monty Python's In Search Of The Holy Grail ;)

erm...actually no, i haven't, but i ghear about it from hy family (who have) and know loads of lines. My fave is The Life of Brian

erm...actually no, i haven't, but i ghear about it from hy family (who have) and know loads of lines. My fave is The Life of Brian

"Always look on the bright side of life" singing and whistling while hanging on crosses.

Life of Brian. Been a long time since I've seen that one, but that scene stands out the most.
:lol:

I need to download that off Morpheus!

What was the beginning of this topic? It's goooooooone!

it was asking if hp could be a mini forum, which it actually is now. Let's let this thread die. Unless a mod comes and closes it, seeing as ti has no point anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ColGray Critiques 45
sinister42 Critiques 43
kaufmannp Critiques 14
M Technology 3
therapist Critiques 13