Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
I was thinking: you know how mini forums and normal forums have different sections, for different topics, would it possible to have different areas for Harry Potter, ie an area for the film would be one idea, cos there are at least four movie threads going about. Would it possible to do this for Harry Potter, cos it isnt a mini forum, and who do i ask about it?

Sinistra :)

did you know that this forum has almost 1000 posts in it? while some of the mini forums, whihc have been here much longer, have waaayyy less posts. I'm so proud of everyone here :) Oooooh thnak you for posting loads...

Sinistra :rain:

More Posts

Originally posted by Sinistra
did you know that this forum has almost 1000 posts in it? while some of the mini forums, whihc have been here much longer, have waaayyy less posts. I'm so proud of everyone here :) Oooooh thnak you for posting loads...

That's cause this is so much fun! "Yeah, baby, yeah..."(oops I'm thinking of another movie now) :upto: :wink2:

wree a mini forum yaaaaaaay! keep goin fans and well get to be a big forum soon

wow!! that's great!!
if we bug the moderators enough, we might become a proper forum!!!!!!!

hm nah i got a betta idea first we appaoint our selves a mod then we get the forumn to 10000 posts and we shuld be put on the main page!

ARRRGGGGHHHH

Why did this have to happen when i wasnt here to see it? I go away for ONE weekend, only two days, i come back, and everything is different!!!

But....WE GOT OUR OWN FORUM!!!! YEAH! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS HERE!

*wonders if they've noticed Sinni is happy...*

ARRRGGGGHHHH

Why did this have to happen when i wasnt here to see it? I go away for ONE weekend, only two days, i come back, and everything is different!!!

But....WE GOT OUR OWN FORUM!!!! YEAH! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS HERE!

*wonders if they've noticed Sinni is happy...*

Well, I certainly notice now. :cool: :evil:
Justie

huh?

Ok, my brain just flushed itself down the loo. i have no idea whats going on!

go bakc to sleep. nothing to get worried about. basically this forum is new, we used to under books, but cos it's quite popular we are now a mini forum! yeah!

Sinistra (who is ecstatic) :rain:

In the list of the last person to post, my name was down the whole list in the HP mini-forum.

Originally posted by Snape
In the list of the last person to post, my name was down the whole list in the HP mini-forum.

Ok, Snapie. Best go do some grading now. ;)
BTW, got a fun potion I'm dying for you to try out. It's in your butterbeer...oops, looks like you just finished it off?

heh heh heh...:evil:

Don't worry, it's not poisenous, it will just make you fall in love with any cat you may come across and it will last, from the onslought of seeing any cat, for 15 minutes.

:laugh:

now that WOULD be interesting!!!! :D:D:D

Yes, I do so love to amuse myself at the Slytherine's Master's expense. :evil:

Don't take it personally, Snape, you can always get even.:kisses:

suppose the cat was mcgonagall in her animagus form? :eek:

hmmmmm. :evil: :wink2: :laugh: You think? waaahhaaahaaahaaa

Can you guess what house I would be in?
I'm beginning to see my true nature. :p

Oh where oh where can snape be now? Oh where oh where can he be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ColGray Critiques 45
sinister42 Critiques 43
kaufmannp Critiques 14
M Technology 3
therapist Critiques 13