Filming Locations - Pretender/Profiler

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
believe it or not, but there are some filming locations that are obviously shared between the two shows --

off the top of my head the only one I can think of is Nathan Brubaker's house -- there's an episode where he goes to the barn to fix up/work on his old car - and Jack had rigged the jack to fall --

well - this house and barn are the same house and barn used by Harriet Tashman to house Jarod's family while they were looking for Jarod --

don't believe me? watch the episodes --

Profiler: Shattered Silence
Pretender: The Dragon House I & II

anyone know of any others???

That could just be two different backlots that look alike.

As for locations I heard the building they use for the outside of the Centre is really a Water Treatment plant in Virginia.

ZachWZ

Originally posted by ZachWZ
That could just be two different backlots that look alike.

As for locations I heard the building they use for the outside of the Centre is really a Water Treatment plant in Virginia.

ZachWZ

no - it's the exact same house! w/ the same barn - slightly more coincidental than similar backlots - the houses are identical! (shapes, not interiors)

actually - IIRC - the building they use is a Water Treatment plant in Toronto -- i think that's what Craig and Steve said in a chat somewhere -- but yes - it is a water treatment plant -

i think they filmed parts of TP in Toronto, but not sure where they went after that ---

and i have no idea why i can't figure that out --- guess they could film all over the place b/c of what Jarod does --

Just a Note -->

Copied this thread too ---

so, if you spot something - toss it in here!

Their must just be something about the center building. It now can be seen everyweek in Mutant X. It now serves as the headquarters for the villianess GSA.

ZachWZ

yeah - the building they used for the exterior - it's a Water Treatment plant in Toronto (or was - not sure if it still functions) - but that's what Craig and Steve said in a chat - it's a WTP in Toronto and it looks really good on screen --

not sure if they used the interior for anything ------