1.25 : This Side Of Paradise.

stripe

Sovs Favorite Moderator
Help this is driving me insane

What was the combination Captain Kirk used to open the safe in his quarters when he was getting ready to leave the ship
(after the spores had infected him)?

What's it worth to you?

Is it for some competition? I'll split it with you. I found it in one of my books.

numbering the buttons - from left to right - as 1 to 5 then:

lol

Wish it was...LOL!!!

Thanks for the help Dave it was actually for a challenge thrown down to me on another Star Trek board I moderate on <BG>

The Enterprise finds the colonists of Omicron Ceti III in perfect health, a symbiotic spore protecting them from the effects of Bethold radiation. The spores also, however, produce some other unusual psychological effects on their hosts.

Mr Spock's fans wanted him to show some emotion, they got their wish in this episode.

The first draft script was called 'The Way of the Spores', and it was Sulu who fell in love instead.

Leila Kalomi is played by actress Jill Ireland.

Kirk's speech on the destiny of mankind qualifies him for the BAFTA award for 'Most clichés strung together in a single speech by a starship captain'. He uses five in a row: 'fight our way through', 'claw our way up', 'scratch every inch of the way', 'stroll to the music of the lute', and 'march to the beat of the drums'.

Back