Bummed

shiloh

Cogito ergo doleo
Bad news if you haven't already heard. SciFi has canelled I-Man.

I was really enjoying the show. Damn.

Plus they pulled the 'Going postal' repeat because of the anthrax scare, which was a great episode. Did you catch Eberts saying to Darien "I'm going to frelling kill you!" Turns out the actor playing Eberts is a Farscape fan.

They've cancelled it because the PTB at SciFi are frelling idiots.

I just can't believe they'd do something so utterly stupid. Why cancle the show? Because it isn't loaded up with special effects and lasiers? If anything, they should be getting rid of Outer Limits, instead of cranking out half assed seasons over and over.

*is extreamly mad*

OMG. Invisible Man was one of the best new series out there. The show was brilliant, and they pulled it?

Does anyone know a show called "Brimstone"? That was such a good show, it got real high ratings, and it's still hanging around on top TV series lists. It got one series, and then was cut.

TV execs are idiots.

Bad news! Where do you read it or hear it? They still announcing the new episodes in 2002 in the Scifi site, so it should mean that there will not be a Season 3. They do the same to First Wave, now Invicible Man. That really is so bad.

Brimstone was very cool also, I don't know why they don't give more opportunity to this series when it shows they have great possibilities. Instead they purchasing the ones that are great but have finish. Or the great ones that one can see already on other channels. I really don't understand. I hope Farscape don't end also like this.

Krystal :(

I just read the last line of the post before me...ouch. Talk about a freaky occurence...Scifi really ARE idiots.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
psychotick General TV Discussion 24