The Wedding (Isabel)

Asmiley

lost in Time
I go to Acen every year. and now I go to 2 scifi c
The Wedding

Dium dum da dum. dum dum da dum. triped on a turtle and fell down the isle.

No actually It was pretty good. I think it's wrong of her not to tell him she's an alien before the wedding though. He doesn't know what he's getting into.

and what of the guy at the end of the ep? Is she in trouble now?

Re: The Wedding

Originally posted by Asmiley
Dium dum da dum. dum dum da dum. triped on a turtle and fell down the isle.

No actually It was pretty good. I think it's wrong of her not to tell him she's an alien before the wedding though. He doesn't know what he's getting into.

and what of the guy at the end of the ep? Is she in trouble now?

what wedding whos wedding when
pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz tell me

thanx and uuuuuummmmmmmmm
so what happens when he finds out :eek:

:eek: buks :eek:

He still hasn't found out about it. His name is Jesse, and he works at the law firm with Isabel's father.
This is my 50th post, and now I get an avatar! Yea!!
Pam

Originally posted by PamYou
He still hasn't found out about it. His name is Jesse, and he works at the law firm with Isabel's father.
This is my 50th post, and now I get an avatar! Yea!!
Pam

congrats on ya avay
and aaaaaawwwwwww shel have to be carfull

:D buks :rolleyes:

Thanks. Yea, she will. There was a really funny scene during her honeymoon where she imagined telling him and he freaked out. It was hilarious. Max and Michael were there.
Pam

Originally posted by PamYou
Thanks. Yea, she will. There was a really funny scene during her honeymoon where she imagined telling him and he freaked out. It was hilarious. Max and Michael were there.
Pam

so what eppy was that in cos i missed it

:blah: buks :nuts:

I don't remember, I'm sorry. Somewhere in the beginning half of the third season. I don't know it's name or number.
Pam

I saw that one tooo! It was definatley hilarious! I wish It hadn't been here imagination cuas ei would have laughed so much harder. But we know that if he does find out he'll stay with her. I Don't think Jesse will friek out when she tells him. Hopefully she'll tell him and he wont find out for himself. It could ruin it for them if he found out about it another way. IMHOA

I really like Jesse, so I'm afraid they'll have problems, he'll leave and Kyle will move in. I like Kyle, but she's Jesse's girl now and it saddens me that he feels that way. I don't want him to be miserable, but I want Jesse and Isabel to stay together.
Pam