Quicksilver timeframe

spider

We know that the Quicksilver still gets into Darian's blood weather he uses it or not. So here's what I'm wondering...Say Darian has just gotten a fresh shot of counter agent. He Quicksilvers his entire body, not turning anything else invisible with him, not droping his own invisibility. Now he decides to just remain invisible untill his entire tatoo goes red and he goes Quicksilver mad. How long would it take Darian to go nuts?

I wouldn't even give him that long. Qs in covering all of his skin plus clothes and hair. Their would be a huge amount building second after second. this is one of the reasons he comes visable in the middle of B&E's all the time.

ZachWZ

Well, I go with the theory of hours probably. Because when he gets invicible he always do it completely. And since you say he only will get invicible(that means get quicksilver his entire body) but don't do anything else. Only wait to the tattoo to get red and get quicksilver mad. I have to say hours because the time we have seen him get visible in the series is because he have been doing it a lot of times, and using it for do things, you know catch people, get other things or other persons invicible with him. So I say what make it go to red so easy is that and since you mention that he will not do anything only wait. I have to say hours.

Krystal :D

invicible??? ummmmm don't you mean invisible???

Krystal, keep in mind that each time he goes invisible it's only for a few minuits at a time. For all we know it very well could be around an hour, thus he uses it spairingly.

Oops :lol: Thanks Dru, I mean invisible. :lol:
Switching between spanish to english can do that to you. :lol: Point taken Spider. :D

Krystal:rain: