Danny in Boxers or Briefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JayJay - Glasgow! Fun or what???

Who asked about the boxers or briefs (Y-fronts, or as MS asked wife...whats? ............ so funny, he just didn't get it)? Whoever it was was very brave to do it, I couldn't have done.

MS was cheeky and saucy and so entertaining, I enjoyed every minute of it, I wish it could have been longer. Not sure about the goatee though. Funny though, I was sure he would have been a boxers guy, though, looking closely and not seeing the tell tale rucks of boxers, or a VPL of briefs, it could well have been a thong after all, he just didn't like to admit it.

Originally posted by Marianne
Funny though, I was sure he would have been a boxers guy, though, looking closely and not seeing the tell tale rucks of boxers, or a VPL of briefs, it could well have been a thong after all, he just didn't like to admit it.

See! Another person who thinks like me!

Thong thong thong thong thong! ;)

Originally posted by Marianne
I love to tease:naughty: :naughty:
I love to torture Pam and Summershake by making them visualise Daniel in skimpy underwear while wearing sandle with socks!:D

Sorry, to do it again to you ladies!;)

Originally posted by nic
I love to torture Pam and Summershake by making them visualise Daniel in skimpy underwear while wearing sandle with socks!:D

Sorry, to do it again to you ladies!;)

Oh thanks nic...its just four days till I see the guy at the cocktail party and you have to go and put that image into my mind again!!! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Hey Marianne

I asked the question "Describe yourself ...... cheeky". My sister was sitting cringing next to me, but hey, I'm that kinda person, really shy, but we went all that way, had to say something. At least folks got a laugh.

Didn't much like the goatee, sis loved it, but the dot to dot hair on his face, (hey his words, not mine), NO. Did not like it, sorry.

Imagine not knowing what Y's are, lol. Thought all men knew what they were, it's obviously a small world. :D :D

Oh and a thong, I could be there! Hmmmmm.

J

Way to go Jay Jay - you were a few seats behind me on the right I think. You were very brave to stand up and ask a question, I couldn't feel my legs at that point.

I was surprised at the sexy unmade bed look, I thought he might have made a bit more of an effort but still he still looked like s** on a stick!!!!!! Not too impressed with the facial hair, but hey, who cares!! He was there, I was in the third row and I'm still in a state of shock.

Sounds like you guys had such a good time...

Chilly check out the other thread here call 'check these out' you will find some piccies of MS with his facial hair! ;)

You're right there Pamie. I might just go and change my vote(cos I can) :upto: My vote has now changed to boxers. ;)

annette :p

And I thought I'd never see the day...Annette, are you finally facing your mistake and have turned into a Danny Fan? *ducks* :D :D :D :D

I could have a secret inkling for Danny. Especially after seeing him at SG4!!!!!!

annette ;)

Originally posted by Annette
I could have a secret inkling for Danny. Especially after seeing him at SG4!!!!!!

annette ;)

See I knew it......you love him really..you just don't want all those Jack fans coming after you...well your safe in here :evil: :cool: :D

I mean who could not love him after SG4!! LOL ;)

Originally posted by pamie

See I knew it......you love him really..you just don't want all those Jack fans coming after you...well your safe in here :evil: :cool: :D

I mean who could not love him after SG4!! LOL ;)
Exactly. He was gorgeous, nice, friendly, funny, sexy,...*drool*
Sorry, kind of daydreaming here...:D :D :D

Oh don't worry Summer we all know that you like to daydream a lot!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back