Danny in Boxers or Briefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another way of finding out if Michael's a boxers or briefs type will be to follow him in the night, figuring out his hotel room number and having a look at his suitcase...:D :D
And, oh my, when we're already there, Pam, we really could leave him a message with our phone numbers...:D :D

Originally posted by summershake
Another way of finding out if Michael's a boxers or briefs type will be to follow him in the night, figuring out his hotel room number and having a look at his suitcase...:D :D
And, oh my, when we're already there, Pam, we really could leave him a message with our phone numbers...:D :D

You know Summer, there is a word for this.... stalking!

Stalk away!:D :D

I with you on that one...we could tell him if we got caught that we were carrying out an experiment to see if he likes boxers or briefs.....do you think we woul get away with it???

Originally posted by pamie

I with you on that one...we could tell him if we got caught that we were carrying out an experiment to see if he likes boxers or briefs.....do you think we woul get away with it???
Yeah, that's brilliant!
Who could resist two girls (that just stripped in front of him two hours ago :D ) that were just following orders in order to do a experiment? :D
Then we'll give the man our sweetest smiles and hope he won't notice that we are stealing one of his boxershorts...:evil: :D :D
Yay, we're stalkers! :D :D
Should I add that to my curriculum vitae? LOL

Should I add that to my curriculum vitae? LOL

Sure!

Summershake:
Qualified in the art of stealling male underwear.

See Michael Shanks for a referrence.

:D :D

Originally posted by nic

Sure!

Summershake:
Qualified in the art of stealling male underwear.

See Michael Shanks for a referrence.

:D :D
LOL, I could add *that* too!
But I meant the stalker thing...:D :D
But it's even better that way!

Summershake and Pam:
Qualified in the art of stealing male underwear,
Qualified Stalkers and
Qualified striptease Dancers :D :D :D

Summershake and Pam:
Qualified in the art of stealing male underwear,
Qualified Stalkers and
Qualified striptease Dancers :D :D :D

Poor guy...he really doesn't know what he is letting himself in for....;)

Originally posted by pamie

Poor guy...he really doesn't know what he is letting himself in for....;)

Im praying for his safety already! :D

LOL, we should pray too, Pam!
I know he's not gonna be as sane as he was when arriving when we do all the things we plan to do! :D :D
Poor guy, but girls just wanna have fun, right? *evil grin* :D :D

Praying actually seems pointless. I don't think anything is gonna save him from you two!:D
Hey, will you two crazy ladies steal a lock of hair from MS's head for me?
I want to put it in my pillow so I can sleep with him everynight!

Lol! And I said *you* two were crazy! :laugh2: (I'm only joking, I wouldn't really want a lock of hair....honest! :evil: ;) )

heehee

u sure nic?
cos pam and summer can arrange ANYTHING! lol

Well I could ask him for a lock of his hair....or maybe creep into his room late one night with some clippers.....but Im not sure he would take it the right way if he found me!

Briefs

Hey folks

Have heard it from the horses mouth, ie DJ himself, it's briefs.

Though hey, I'm with you to see for sure. :D :D

J

PS I went with a few other folks, to meet Michael (DJ) in Glasgow tonight. And hey, the way he came over, he'd probably be game for you all.

Hey Jay Jay...so it went well in Glasgow!

Oh my god he wears briefs.....LOL :cool:

You are gunna have to tell us all about your night! I want details! :D

Yeah! I said he was a briefs man!:rolly2:

Pam, you and summer can just grab MS in a quite area at the convention, one of you tackle him to the ground and the other cut his hair for me, that would be fine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back