Jack in Boxers or briefs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Sj Shortea
I would like to be Jack's friend
and more!!!!
Then I could find out what he
got under those Blue Jeans1!

Naughty girl......let us know when you find out though....;)

lol

don 4get me!
i may not be the ulimate jack fn but.........u know! im always raring to hear a jiucy new story!

Voted boxers, can't believe I missed this thread. ;)

annette :naughty:

comments

Going back over the post... I am not naughty for suggesting going 'commando' in the field. That's what my husband did/does when he's out in the boonies. Since he's spent a good portion of his life jumping our of perfectly good airplanes and doing that SpecOps stuff himself, I'll defer to his expertice. ;)

Rowan <the Amry medic in the family

fatigues

That's one of the side benifits of being a nurse/medic in the military: the scenery is beautiful and varied.

Tall and short, dark and light, tan and pale, blonds, brunettes, redheads, stocky and slender, well groomed - and *all* in excellent shape. ;)

Rowan < happy wife of an Airborne/Spc Ops spouse

Originally posted by Barb
I voted none. Let's just say I can spot a guy gone commando 99% of the time. I've been watching RDA for years and I'm 99.9% sure of that.

To answer the question in this thread, To noght I watched StarGate: The Lowdown and there is a shot of him there showing off his knee scars, It's breifs to solve the debait! I was so wrong and on top of it all, my husband saw it also and confiscated it!!!!:eek: :naughty:

WOW someone woke up this thread, had forgotten all about it. LOL Would love to see RDA in boxers for real. Hehehe!!!!

annette :D

Status
Not open for further replies.