Sovs Favorite Moderator
2:09 : Into The Labyrinth

-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

So we finally meet Charlemange Bolivar. Loved the look on Rommie's face when he made to comment to Dylan about making sure it was his. Also the interaction between Bolivar and Tyr was interesting.

Think I liked Trance better when she seemed more innocent. We found out a little bit more about her.

Harper had to face temptation and came through intact.

I was amazed at both Harpers and Dylans ability to walk away from Satrina...I mean for men thats interesting....lol!!

I to miss the more innocent Trance Im not quite sure what to make of her changes.

A great ep gave some final closure to quite a few of the eps in season one dont you think?

It did give closure to some of the first season eps.

I like the way that they bring up points from the first season and tie them. It adds continuity to the show.

James Marsters was perfect for this role!! Charlemagne turned out to be a lot cooler than I thought he would. I loved Tyr's reaction to him, priceless!

I find the whole Neitzchean culture fascinating....and when two factions met the exchanges are interesting :) :D

I mean body language as well as words and Tyr sure has the body <BG>

"What would you like Jaguar?"Tyr

"The usual, hundreds of grandchildren. Utter domination of know space. And the pleasure of hearing that all my enemies have died in terrible, highly improbable accidents that cannot be connected to me. And you?" Charlemagne

Great lines!

Originally posted by Lonewolf89
"What would you like Jaguar?"Tyr

"The usual, hundreds of grandchildren. Utter domination of know space. And the pleasure of hearing that all my enemies have died in terrible, highly improbable accidents that cannot be connected to me. And you?" Charlemagne

Great lines!

Nietzscheans are great :rain:

I've learned a lot about them form the Rhade flashbacks.

Ahhh, Rhade. I miss him. He was pretty nice looking. Can't match up to Tyr in any way, but we can't all be perfect ;)

Rahde seemed to understand humans better than Tyr does, though. Or at least he knew how to manipulate them.

Rahde seemed to understand humans better than Tyr does, though. Or at least he knew how to manipulate them.

Well, Rhade spent a great deal of time working and living around humans. I dont think Tyr had very much experience with humans. So, you're exactly right. Rhade knew humans better, so he learned more about them, as well as some crafty manipulative tools to bend them in the direction he saw fit. :rain:

Okay - I've only seen this one episode of Andromeda so I don't know all the backstory, but I am a James Marsters fan (why I watched the episode) -- and I have to say that whomever wrote Charlamagne Bolivar's lines should have never looked at a single episode of BTVS - all of Bolivar's lines were Spike lines minus the English bit -- Bolivar is far too much like Spike - and he shouldn't be -

The story was good and the parts were well done - but I was a bit disappointed w/ the dialogue from Bolivar - not that it was delivered badly, it was just mostly unimaginative -- IMO --

might give Andromeda another shot tho ---- the ship's pretty cool!

Originally posted by Highlander II
might give Andromeda another shot tho ---- the ship's pretty cool!

You should definitely check it out again! Although Labyrinth was good, it was far from the best Andromeda has to offer. In fact, aside from Marsters performance, I wasn't to found of this episode.