Merchandising

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
What do you think to the merchandising of Harry Potter?
Too much/too little?
good/bad?
Tell us what you think.... #

Sinistra :)

I've only seen a stuffed toy hedwig. is there anything else?

I've seen lil models of all the characters seperately, like Hedwig, Harry, Ron, Snape, Dumbledore and a few others. They r made out of china or clay or something and they r collectables so they r quite expensive...

They don't look much like the film characters tho, dumbledore looks completely different.

yer i got the light and thing hand made of fluffy asleep and hermione opening the trap door while harry plays his flute and rons lookin at fluffy!! well im keepin that so wen im older itll b worth millions sin as there r only 300 made and sum are bound to get broke

how did you get your hands on them if there are only 300? kewl!

Sin :rain:

I seen one of those ornamental plates like that...

Snape

I've got some models too. Harry sitting on the sorting hat and Hedwig on a perch(looks like a scroll). Also have some sorting stones. And now possess the HP game. Had a quick go of it last night. Seems very good, graphics are kewl. Only thing can't play for long cos gives headache(well, me anyway). This is for the PC by the way.

Annette :D

Usually games from films r really bad, and they r short too. You'll have to tell us how long it is, cos i might buy it, depending on its ratings...

ooooh...~I MIGHT get it for GBA....I gonna buy me one for Xmas:D

From the short play I've had :- you collect Bernie botts beans, cast a spell to help u find and collect the beans, have to find a wizard card. You get help from various people such as Quirrell, George & Fred, Hermione and Nick. Its pretty good.

annette :D

Are the graphics any good or are all the characters have square heads?

Do you actually hear what the characters are saying? Like voices?

Is there a Snape character?

The graphics are really kewl. 3 dimensional. You hear the voices of the characters and if I remember correctly it also appears on the bottom of the screen. Hope you get it Snape. Think you'd enjoy it.

annette :D

I'm getting lots of money 4 xmas, So I'm buying a GBA and pokemon crystal (please don't think i'm sad, i just think the games r really cool, i hate the tv show) And if i have enough left i'll get HP for the playstation!

kewl! dmalfoy's xams present to me is hp related...i cant wait to see what she got me!

Back