Profiler -- The Rest of the Malone Clan

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Yep - we know all about Bailey - okay, not 'all about' him, but we know lots -- so, what about the rest of his family?

There's Frances - the hot-headed teenager, who finds ways to get herself into trouble (is she looking for attention or just a 'bad kid'??).

Then - Janet (think that's her name) the ex-wife, who only shows up a couple times (but not 'til later - she didn't show up the 1st time Bailey almost died - why was that?) -- don't know much about her b/c I haven't seen all the eps she was in.

And, Arianna - poor, little Arianna - the daughter who is only mentioned in passing once or twice, and never seen throughout the 4 year run of the show. Denzel the dog got more air time than Arianna. What about her? We know she's the younger sister of Frances and that she lives w/ her mother in Baltimore, but that's about it. Anyone know anything else about her?? I think she could have been a wonderful character to explore, but she kinda got shoved off into the corner w/ all the Frances stuff ---

don't know much about arianna......but isn't janet (is that right? i'll have to check it out later) getting married again?

he's mentioned in one of the christmas eppies.... the girls wanted to stay with their mum and her fiance for christmas

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

yeah - she was supposed to be getting married again -- b/c i think Bailey asked about Arianna - not sure -
i have that ep - just gotta go watch it again - i do remember Bailey was confused and thought Janet had come back to work some stuff out w/ him, but she came to tell him she was getting married, or something like that --- poor Bailey -- he just can't catch a break ---

yeah I think Bailey still has a thing for his ex......remember she left him, not the other way around.

And Janet came back to tell him that she was remarrying.....and he didn't take the news to well at the time :(

Poor Bailey

Willz

Originally posted by Goddess Willow
yeah I think Bailey still has a thing for his ex......remember she left him, not the other way around.

And Janet came back to tell him that she was remarrying.....and he didn't take the news to well at the time :(

Poor Bailey

Willz

didn't she leave b/c of some weird stuff about him being too involved w/ his job and not spending time w/ the girls, or she thought so anyway? but he says he fought like crazy to get custody of the kids --

and why would he want to get back w/ her? Frances said that they used to fight all the time and that Bailey put his fist through a wall -- something about that relationship just screams 'dysfunctional' ---

ah yes but your forgetting that dysfunctional is the theme of the show :D

he was dedicated to his job......but he still loved his wife and family.....he didn't want them to leave and he fought to keep them.....he admits this in at least one show....

when he's talking to behaar about his ex wife.....who bailey is now seeing

Willz

yes - i know - dysfunctional -- no one has a normal home life --
honestly - i think George may have the most normal of everyone - even w/ his boyfriend - tho his 'family' isn't normal - his mother has issues and such - so, guess even poor ole George isn't normal either ---

Yes - Bailey has always cared for his family - tho, i'm thinking his now, ex-wife wasn't always so accepting -- she seems kinda selfish to me - she doesn't care that Bailey's job is what he really wants to do, and that it makes him happy, all she knows is that he works long hours and SHE is miserable --

About his kids - i think that Bailey and his ex should ask THEM where they want to live - if they wanna stay in B-more, fine, if they wanna move to Atlanta w/ Bailey - that's fine too -- it should be up to them - they're old enough to make their own decisions --

wasn't it araina's choice to stay in baltimore?

Willz

you're asking me? i've only ever heard the girl's name 3 or 4 times - don't recall ever hearing anyone mention that she had decided to stay in B-more w/ her mother -- but i might have missed that too --

either way -- initially - Janet (the ex) fought Bailey tooth-and-nail to keep the kids - she didn't want him to have them - and she told the girls bad things about their daddy -- Bailey and Frances have this discussion in one of Frances' first eps - he goes to get her b/c she skipped school --- he tells her that he fought like hell to get custody - even joint custody - but Janet did/said something to convince the judge that he wouldn't be a good father -- very very sad for Bailey --- i think he's excellent w/ kids ---

Bailey is good with kids.....but i think the deciding factor in his custody case was his job....

Willz

Bailey is EXCELLENT w/ children - there's another ep where he goes out into the front yard of someone's house and sits in the grass talking to the little boy - it was such a sweet scene (and i can't remember which ep - it's driving me nuts!)

and, yes - i agree - i believe it was his job that was the 'key' in the custody hearing --- poor Bailey --

he sits in the grass?

mmmm i don't remember that one.....time to drag the tapes out again......damn my memory :(

Willz

he sits in the grass?

mmmm i don't remember that one.....time to drag the tapes out again......damn my memory :(

Willz

yep - he was wearing his long wool coat - and sat in the grass next to the boy - talking to him -- i think the boy's parents had been killed or something -- i don't remember

:rolly2:
see i dont' know it all

Willz

okay - so you missed this one part --- i caught it, probably b/c i was kinda 'studying' Bailey - and he was so good w/ Chloe - and it just caught me -- he's so good w/ kids --

i think, in the scene, John had tried to talk to the kid first - but i'm not sure -- if i figure out which episode it is, i'll let you know

ohhhh is that the eppy where the kids father was killed and john and bailey get into a really big fight because a reporter hears what john said and prints it.....

something about the father (or was it his grandfather) being gay?

Willz
:blpaw::blpaw:

ohhhh is that the eppy where the kids father was killed and john and bailey get into a really big fight because a reporter hears what john said and prints it.....

something about the father (or was it his grandfather) being gay?

Willz
:blpaw::blpaw:

ya know what? i don't have the 1st clue - i only remember Bailey talking to the kid --