Would you post in a Quantum Leap forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_space monkey

I'm back! Be afraid...
OK, just wanna know who'd be interested in a Quantum Leap mini forum. I've sent Padders a PM about the idea so just waiting for feedback. In the meantime feel free to vote on the above poll to prove how necessary a Quantum Leap forum is! Thanks for all your help,
Space Monkey :):):):):)

I would post!
Not all thr time, because although I used ot wathc it loads, I dont remember much about it...but things like that dont stop me posting in the pretender/profiler mini forum and in charmed mini forum does it?

Yeah, suire, lets have a Quantum Lepa mini!

Great idea, SM!

There will be more...what about all those people who were talking abuot it in that thread you started?

Dont be so pessimistic!

word games are good for that....

But now..back to quantum leap...:D

Yep. I'm going to try and dig out all the information I have on it to remind people of the different eps. My fave (I think) is when he leaps into a pregnant 16 year old girl and he thinks he is actually carrying the child, or when he is a mum and 'his' little daughter can actually see him and Al as they really are which is cool.

I would post in a Quantum Leap forum.

I can remember a few of the programmes but as long as someone gave me a slight hint of the story line I'm sure it would trigger my brainwaves into remembering.

annette :)

I never saw them all, but they were mostly human interest rather than Hard SciFi. I still like it though! But would like to know more about the Quantum Accelerator Machine.

The one where he was a chimpanzee was odd. I never understood the final episode (seen it twice) What was it all about?

Yes, I most defionatly would. I just recently got into it...god bless the scifi channel...

Yeah!!!!!!!!! A Quantum Leap forum will be cool.

Originally posted by spider

Oh? Why not?

No specific reason I don't think, although I can not stand Scott Backula. Which is the reason I don't watch Enterprise. He just bugs me. Plus, the show just never really interested me. Quite possibly cause there was not nearly enough violence for my tastes. However, I'm glad ya'll are getting a mini forum.

hey

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>dances aroiund room<

cant wait..................i hope its not a small forum :( lol

maybe we should set up a thank u thread for padders.........u kow for all hes done.........lol

You beat me to it Dave. Was just going to post the addy and then saw your post. :D

cool

goijg there now..................................:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back