Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL if i had to BE one itld be hmmmmmm voldemort or dubledorr

hehe kewl
uve sin the movie rite??
do u think that the troll looks like a bigger fatter uglyer shrek?? i do

Good Idea

Originally posted by Asmiley
yes I've seen the movieIn fact I think I'm going to start a new thread... that way peeps who haven't seen it won't be all like: "hey no spoilers!"

I hate it when peeps say that.:(

hmm not so sure about the shrek thing....

Having a special thread for spoilers is an excellent idea! :cool:

Already started thread..

Already started it.;):)
Why doesn't that surprise me? I will be writing on that thread after I see the movie..can't wait..only one more hour. bye. :nuts:

ok kewl erm thanksgiving oh yeah hope u had a gud one (we dont get it here :<)

Thanksgiving

Originally posted by Trunks
ok kewl erm thanksgiving oh yeah hope u had a gud one (we dont get it here :<)
I'm a little lost. Are you saying you don't get a Thanksgiving where you are at?
Justie:(

In England not a lot of people celibrate Thanksgiving. We save all our turkeys for xmas.

Anyway i voted Snape. Simply because he is Snape. Need i say more?

lol. i voted for snape too. Or was it voldemort? I cant remember now...I think i posted my choice earlier in this thread! :D

Nah, we dont have thanksgiving in Britain. As far as I know, it's purely American...

well yes it sorta is; but it should be for all around the world. it's a day to be thankful for what we have and to be together with family. It's not even about religion wich is why I have to have a talk with Chilly.
But back to what this thread is sposed to be about:

I chose Harmione. reason stated earlier in thread.;)

Originally posted by Sinistra
lol. i voted for snape too. Or was it voldemort? I cant remember now...I think i posted my choice earlier in this thread! :D

Nah, we dont have thanksgiving in Britain. As far as I know, it's purely American...

To tell the truth, the concept of Thanksgiving started with a specific tribe who helped out the pilgrims who sailed to Plymouth Rock. Well, the pilgrims got to feeling pretty good after no longer starving, and pretty bold too. So, after they laid out a meal, thanked God, and thanked their "savage brethern" they forgot how well the tribe of Native Americans (known as Indians thanks to Christopher, I thought this was India, columbus) had treated them and decided it would be okay to not have respect and take over, and push the Natives away from their homes.
This is a very tainted, bitter view on my part.
It's not much of a thanksgiving for Native Americans...but I won't get too political. I'm only 1/16 Cherokee after all. Gee, I wonder what this country would have been called if not named after Amerigo Vechputti (spell?) Oh me..part Italian, what can I say? The Vikings discovered this continent first, right? Would it be Viking Land, perhaps? Greenland 2?

Oh well...I'll shutup now.
:rolleyes:

turkey.gif
Thanksgiving was pretty good this year for me.

Greenland 2...:lol::lol::lol:
ices_rofl.gif

smillie_flag.gif

sad_50_stars_13_stipes.gif

turkey.gif
Thanksgiving was pretty good this year for me.

Greenland 2...:lol::lol::lol:
ices_rofl.gif

smillie_flag.gif

sad_50_stars_13_stipes.gif

So, I take it you like the Greenland 2 concept? My first driving test I had the dubious destinction of having a guy named Eric as my examiner. On his clipboard he had the name plate saying, "Eric the Viking."
"Oh gee,"I thought. "I don't know what to make of an omen such as this" I was so nervous I made two critical errors. :dead:

Well, two tests later, I now have my license. :p :rolleyes:

Good 4 u. i got another 2/3 years before I can even think about getting a liscence. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back