Mr. Lyle

Analise

Blondishness
Okay, since H2 hasn't made a thread for him yet.

Mr. Lyle...supposedly Miss Parker's brother and all around big bad psychopathic-type dude. :) *huggles him*

Erm, anyway...

What are your opinions on him?

Methinks mine is pretty obvious...

LOL -- knew there was something i had forgotten to do the other day ---- thanx, ana!!

Mr. Lyle?? love him! he's a great character and worth every second of screen time he gets ---

not to mention - he's excellent to write -- one of the only characters from that show i can write well --

he's so evil and vindictive - he's awesome!! not to mention he has that cool tattoo - the one that is a symbol for canibalism --

okay - i may return w/ a much longer dissertation on Lyle at some later date -- -

Hee!

I watched the ep today in which Lyle first shows up. *grins* He seems like such an almost nice guy at first...

If somewhat condescending to MP.

And then there's that whole thing with Raines's experiment on Jarod. :)

And...even though the cannibalism thing creeps me out, I still love lyle, what can I say?

*huggles Lyle*

~ana

yep - i noticed that "Back From the Dead Again" was on yesterday - (was watching one of my fave JAG eps tho, so couldn't stick around - but i've seen it several times) -- and it's a really good episode -

Jarod learns all about Halloween and about Mr. Lyle and how 'bad' he is ---

and did you see the part where they're watching the DSA and trying to figure out who Lyle is and Broots does that 'scared to death' thing w/ the stutter --- "who...who...who is that?" (that's not quite it exactly, but it's something like that) -- Broots is funny!

Poor Broots....he's always freaked out about something...but then again, Miss Parker's always asking (demanding) that he do such...dangerous things at the Centre. (Like hacking into Raines' compy)

But...anyway...does nobody around here love Lyle?

I mean, just because he's a maybe-cannibalistic, somewhat-psychopathic, all-around-dangerous, semi-scary, enjoys-torture, type dude, nobody wants to talk about him?

*Huggles lyle*

I mean, c'mon...Bad guys have such endearing qualities. *grins*

~ana

whatcha talkin' 'bout? i LOVE Lyle -- but i guess it's just you and me, kid!

that's okay -- we can just keep all the Lyle clones to ourselves!! hehehehe ---

see - i'll tell ya - Lyle wasn't necessarily one of my fave characters on the show, but then i started working w/ fanfic and he's just so wonderfully devious and he works so well if you use him correctly, and he grows on ya --- he may be evil, but he really does have a smidgen of a 'human' side too --- he's not cuddly lovable like Jarod, but he has his own set of 'endearing' qualities ---

maybe i just like bad-boys??

I think it's Bad-boy love all around. :)

I've always liked lyle, but that's your muse's fault. I like Jarod too, but he's too do-gooder for me. Lyle has edge. :)

hey - don't blame my muse for anything - he just stopped by to drink Scotch --- (i have several muses who do that, btw) -- and he was charmingly in a bad mood ---

actually - i've just written a 6-page scene about Mr. Lyle -- it's potentially part of a larger work, but i have to speak to my writing partner about that ---- work some things out ---

Oooooh, I wanna read.

And Lyle's always either charmingly in a bad mood or charmingly in a good mood.

At least he's always charming. :)

um - no - Lyle is NOT always charming -- just ask Jarod --

and - you wanna read -- so, is that a request for a fanfic section of the Pretender/Profiler forum??? i think i can handle that -- (it won't really be a full-fledge 'section' until we get LOTS of fic posted around here -- so - get those muses in gear and start scribbling!)

i'll try to get some of it posted later today -- but ya gotta give feedback if you want more! <eg>

Was it ever explained why he liked to murder Asian women. or why he always had them as Assistants? I know he has a history with the crime lords oversea but that's as far as I recall.

ZachWZ

to the best of my knowledge - nothing specific was ever given to explain "WHY" Mr. Lyle had such a fascination with Asian women -

to be honest - i've asked the same question - to no avail, of course ---

perhaps i'll have to go bug Steve and Craig and find out ----

Jamie Denton

well - since we discussed Mr. Lyle's tattoo - the symbol for cannibalism one -- i thought (since i just discovered this on his webpage - where i haven't been for some time -- got so busy w/ other stuff) we could discuss Jamie Denton's tattoo --

pic can be viewed here: Jamie Denton's Tatoo

and here is Jamie's explanation of the tattoo:

"The tattoo is in memory of my dad. It's his birthday, the day he died and his navy serial number."

(from a chat session w/ Jamie - full transcript is on Lois' website - linked from the page listed above)

any comments at all on Jamie's tattoo??

personally - i like it --- and i esp love the 'meaning' behind his - it's such wonderful insight into the person ---

(not to mention, Jamie's got lovely biceps on which to display sed tattoo! :naughty:)

I'm with ya there, h2. ;)

Sorry, kinda forgot this was here. *small voice*

~ana

<gaspshockhorror>

you FORGOT?

<shakes head> what am i gonna do with you??

ah well - you came back - that's the important part!

Back