eeeeewwwwwww whoever thought of that?

spookypumpkin

"happy oestrogen bubble"
i have already seen a harry potter SHIPPER site.....

WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?

already!!! they are only kids!

your views, please......

:eek4:

Its sites for different relationships you can put them together with. kind of fanfic stuff
where'd you see it?
A lot of people put them in their seventh year so they are eighteen to avoid the age issue butr some of the shippers are just ewwwwwwwww.
like ummm
Fred/George
Draco/Lucius
Ginny or Hermione/Snape
I'm not kidding people actually write these. some people are just. you don't know whats going on in their minds.

ahhh...i fuond a love tester but it was jusr for fun and completely rendom...

anyone you like...i can remember who i did...i got completely bored so started doing the most ridiculous combinations possible. It's on one of the sites listed in the links thread.

Originally posted by dmalfoy
Its sites for different relationships you can put them together with. kind of fanfic stuff
where'd you see it?
A lot of people put them in their seventh year so they are eighteen to avoid the age issue butr some of the shippers are just ewwwwwwwww.
like ummm
Fred/George
Draco/Lucius
Ginny or Hermione/Snape
I'm not kidding people actually write these. some people are just. you don't know whats going on in their minds.

eeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!

would you like pictures drawn for you....actually no...that would be even worse than the thought. ick!

erm me still no understand i have a slight idea but i dont think its dat!

I see ur eeeww and i rais eyou a yuk!
Trunks i like ur Avatar - who drew it?

MOI! its SNAPE
SNAPE TO THE END LOL! i used to have draco then i had hermione then i had snape and i kept it cause loadsa ppl sed it looked like me!!

WOW it's really cool! I think I saw it on a site once, was it urs? If so whats the address. I NEED to go there!

nope it shuldnt be!! i put sum pics up here they culd of stole em hmmmmmmm oh well!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Book Search 1