Saying Hi!

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
3,141
Saying hi to all the regulars here cos I'm irregular...it looks I know half you already anyway :D
 

Jessa

aka Padfoot
Joined
May 9, 2001
Messages
2,862
Originally posted by Sinistra
Saying hi to all the regulars here cos I'm irregular...it looks I know half you already anyway :D
*edges away from sinistra*

uh-oh.........if u already know me, then i'm in trouble, every one who knows me gets me into trouble, so whatever i did to u, it wasn't me.......if that makes sense:D :D :D :D :rolly2:

and hi, thats just my nice friendly welcome. don't take it personally ;)
 

DCBastien

Sound and fury
Joined
Oct 20, 2000
Messages
2,693
Location
England
Hello and welcome..... Hmm don't think I've seen you before.... and I don't fancy the look of your gib young so and so;)

Have fun, er, Sinistra was it?

Post away:D
Skippy;)
 

Jessa

aka Padfoot
Joined
May 9, 2001
Messages
2,862
Originally posted by Aing-Tii
:) Hi Sinistra! Oh goody, another Dwarfie!


:star::smile::star:
.....who can come up with all the really funny quotes we haven't thought of!:rolly2:
 

Jessa

aka Padfoot
Joined
May 9, 2001
Messages
2,862
Originally posted by Jessa


.....who can come up with all the really funny quotes we haven't thought of!:rolly2:
that is your main aim in life sinistra:D :D
 

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
3,141
Hi Aing-Tii!


Ok...me and quotes....they do not go well together. My memory is like a sieve. Or a church mouse...poor! :lol:


Sin :)
 

Jessa

aka Padfoot
Joined
May 9, 2001
Messages
2,862
Originally posted by Sinistra
Hi Aing-Tii!


Ok...me and quotes....they do not go well together. My memory is like a sieve. Or a church mouse...poor! :lol:


Sin :)
i think we figured that part out in the 'rimmer should he have gone' thread:D :D
 

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
3,141
ok, i think i will let this thread die now...i have definitely said 'hi' now! :D


Sin :)
 

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
3,141
It not dead, dont worry. you can sya hi to me :) Anyone can :) :D

So Hi back, too!!! :D

Sin :rain:
 
Top