N.I.D., Inc. Clones - Profiler Branch

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Okay - so i can't leave the two shows unbalanced for too long --

Started the Profiler branch too.

Anyone interested??

Bee - there is a position open for testing the John Grant clones if you get here fast enough!! :D

Bailey Malone clones will be tested by yours truly - why? b/c i love the guy! (and hey - i gotta have a good one - i'm testing Lyle in the Pretender branch!)

so - operators standing by here too --

orders shipped by VCTF Lear Jet!

oh oh oh can i order a couple of clones? please please please :p

I want a couple of Bailey's on pre Frannie's stint on the show..... i.e. beginning of season one.........yummmmmmm and one post Frannie...... still yummmmmmmmmm

And can i also get a couple of john's? not the pricky one but the nice sweet one??????? He's been seen :D

Oh and a George or two wouldn't go astray either.......gotta have someone to have fun with the comps with :evil:

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

on their way -- just beware that only the Baileys have been tested - didn't have time to test the John clones, and George was too busy monkeying w/ the compy's --- but they're all on the way -

if you'd like the job of tester for one of the sets of clones - feel free to submit your application/resume to NID, Inc.!

thanks <g>

Just as long as the Bailey clones aren't worn out I don't mind

Might think about being a tester.........but then agian I'd have to choose between John and George...........toooooo hard :p

Willz

nah - clones don't wear out ---

i think they have a lifetime guarantee --- i'll have to ask Gemmy -

as for choosing btwn John and George -- if Bee comes over here - she's gonna take John - so, George will be left -

but - there's always Coop, and Jack, and ummmm - that bandana guy (whose name i can NEVER remember) and Brubaker - ummm - there are probably others too ----

don't forget, we have Angel, Sam, and Rachel clones too - hey - having a Profiler around could be good - what if you wanna know who came in and messed up your room?

Then, the kids: Frances, Chloe, guess we could have Arianna too - tho nobody knows what the poor girl looks like --- (i'd guess similar to her father and sister)

ahhhhhhhh :dead: not coop......never liked coop:alienooh: yuckie......

George would be fun....but he'd only play with the comp...and as much fun as that can be <sigh>

as for jack......you know how i feel about jack :evil:

Willz

nah - i didn't really like Coop either - tho A. Martinez is pretty cool -

ugh - Jack - need i say more? :dead:

George - well - ya never know what he might dig up on that computer ----- - :naughty: hehehehehe --

there are others ---- hmmmm - who else was on the show a lot???

paul the da

and mark the undercover cop ( i think that was his name :p)

see i don't know everything!

Willz

well - we just need to get more ppl over here ---

and ya know - you can get clones of anyone who was ever on the show --- (that's how they do it at the SG1 branch) --

good guys - bad guys - random in-between guys --- the whole lot -

did you know that Carmen Argenziano (Sam's dad) was in an ep of Profiler? early in season 1 ---

i love that guy!!

lol
yep i remember that........but i got all the clones i wanted from ther so i was happy :)

Willz

well - glad to know you're happy w/ your clones -

and - you do know that they come in various 'outfits' and styles?

ie: Bailey -->

there's VCTF Bailey, there's "in the field" Stetson Bailey (b/c he wears that really great hat!), there's Harley Bailey (complete w/ Harley and leather Jacket!), there's Gym Bailey (he's gotta workout)

oh dear - this is starting to sound like a line of Barbie Dolls! that's kinda scary ---

there are other styles of John and George and such too -- just pick one ----

lol

now i can't remember what i ordered :(

ok can i have a harley model bailey :)

and a george with mobile laptop with all the trimings :)

and a playful John, oh oh wait

can i also get the match set in sweats from when they were playing football?

Willz

your wish is my command --

all clones ready and shipped --- enjoy your football games & trips on the Harley!!

ummm i for got to ask......do we get an optional drool bucket with each clone?

cause i think i'm really gonna need one for my football clones :D

Willz

oh can i place another order?

i'd like a john that's just been shot in the shoulder......and while i'm on that theme can i also have the model of bailey from when he was shot and john broke the spead record....better throw in a john from then as well :D

Willz

you want wounded clones? does that mean that you require medical professionals as well? (one doctor and one nurse automatically accompany wounded clones, but if others are required you will have to order them separately)

gunshot Bailey and John clones on their way, along w/ land-speed record breaking John (complete w/ Porsche - those things are *so* NOT cheap! - so limited quality on this baby!) -- on their way!

as for the drool buckets -- if you'll turn in your catalogue to page 176, there is a large variety of buckets to choose from. Large, small, gargantuan. And they come in a variety of colors and designs, from the standard round, grey metal buckets, to the penatagonal shaped ones w/ US Military branch insignia emblazoned on each side (the same designs are available in each different branch of NID) -- choose your bucket -- and if you don't see what you'd like pictured - just put in your request and it can be specially made just for you -- for a nominal fee!

operators are standing by.....

ok for the drool bucket's can i please order 2 of the biggest ones you have?

with all these gorgeous clones i've got running (and lying) around i think i'm going to need them! :p

Willz

2 of the super huge gargantuan drool buckets on their way!

did you have a specific design in mind? standard, or decorated w/ the various tv program logos??

standard will do nicely.......after all i won't have time to look at the buckets :evil:

Willz