Profiler - Season 1 Reviews

i haven't seen that ep --- or, i don't remember seeing that ep -

oh why isn't this series out on video or DVD??

this is too hard -- (esp since CBS didn't even AIR Profiler this week! aaaaaaahhhhh -- preempting a show that already comes on at the worst time --- ack!)

i might do another review --- gimme a couple minutes - i'll be back

oh man......i was gonna do another review.....but then i wasn't sure i had the right eppy so now i'm just gonna have to watch the tapes again :D

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

okay - well - i'm gonna do this one (sort of)

"The House that Jack Built"

In this episode, Jack does something (I think he tries to get into Sam's house at the firestation) - and Sam, Chloe, and Angel all have to spend the night (maybe more than one) at the VCTF -

In this episode we learn that Chloe saw Jack the night he broke in and killed Tom Waters (Sam's husband) - but Sam doesn't want to ask Chloe about what she saw - she's afraid it might traumatize her - but, eventually she and Bailey (I think -it's been a while since i've seen this) talk to her and get a description - it's Jack in one of his disguises - so they still don't know what Jack looks like --

Sam asks Chloe why she never said anything about it, and Chloe responds that Jack told her not to say anything or he would kill her too (I think that's what Jack said - something along those lines anyway)

There's another really cute Bailey/Chloe interaction in this episode. When Sam tells Chloe it's time to go to bed and she's standing on the conference table, hugging people goodnight, and tells Sam that she wants Nathan to tuck her in, she's hugging someone and looks to her left, at Bailey (who is sitting, the only time i think it ever happens, at the end of the table under the briefing screen) who blows her a kiss, and Chloe giggle/smiles at him --- now, i don't know why she doesn't give Bailey a hug before she goes to bed - but she doesn't -- however, the scene is very touching, very cute!

(psst - btw - i like Bailey/Chloe interaction, in case ya couldn't tell!)

if i missed anything - feel free to add to this -

overall - eh - this is an okay episode -- it's different in that the VCTF isn't off solving another case - they're working on keeping Jack out of Sam's place --- making sure she's safe -- so, it had a little twist that broke from the standard routine of the series -- and very early in the series too ----

this is the eppy where jack goes on the offensive......

he aslo attacks morgan which is why there was the big heads up as well....i think he had a shot at someone else on the team as well but i can't remember at the moment

Ok.....further info......Sam decides it's time to take it to Jack and try and draw him out. They decide to set a trap for him, using Sam and John as bait........they go to John's cabin in the mountains and pretend that they are a couple. This irkes Jack and he goes after John, and gets him.....but doesn't end up killing him.

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

oh yeah jack also show's that he's up with technology as he has Grace's house bugged. which they find and use against him.

Willz
:blpaw:

oh - so THAT's! the ep! i couldn't remember which ep had the cabin ----

okay - gotta watch a couple more season 1 eps and then i'll be back w/ more reviews ---

Re: FTX - Field Training Exercise

Originally posted by Highlander II

"FTX - Field Training Exercise"

several things of importance in this episode:
--small glimpse into Bailey's sex life/personal life - he's dating Art Behar's ex-wife
--FBI director-types send a stuffed-shirt to execute a FTX at the VCTF b/c someone is selling "Eyes Only" confidential documents to the baddies
--We learn that Grace is pregnant, thanx to John and Nathan

I think calling Petrero a stuffed shirt is bit unfair. He and Bailey were friends from their academy days. And FTX is one of my favorites for the John moments in it, particularly his telling Behar about his childhood. That ,and his saying his grandfather left him the land his cabin sits on are going to...ah...get quite the work out in my fanfic. *vbg*

Originally posted by {ACA} Spellcaster

"The House That Jack Built"

Ok.....further info......Sam decides it's time to take it to Jack and try and draw him out. They decide to set a trap for him, using Sam and John as bait........they go to John's cabin in the mountains and pretend that they are a couple. This irkes Jack and he goes after John, and gets him.....but doesn't end up killing him.

One of the things I loved about getting my copy of the script for that episode was finding out John described the place as a two bedroom house on the lake in the script. I haven't decide if I'm going to have the cabin by water in my fanfic. I probably will just because I like water. I also loved John all tied up. Yes, I have a little thing for bondage so does John. He's the one handcuffed to the bed at the beginning of "Train Man" fourth season. :evil: