Jarod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky me I get Court TV. I usually watch Profiler if I'm home around 5:00. I think they still show Pretender on TNT, like you I don't catch that one as much. It's sort of hit and miss.

YOU LOVE L&O!?!?! I never would have guessed. :D

<You have found an Easter Egg > (found by Highlander II)

LOL!!

I try to catch the occasional (used to watch it every damn time it was on) ep of L&O -- thinking about snagging the box-set on DVD --

Pretender -- I need to drag these tapes out -- I did get 'em out a few months back and watch some eps - but, I can't sit and watch a bunch of these like I can w/ Angel or Buffy - dunno why ---

See, I would be the oposite. I could watch Pretender back to back easier than I could Buffy or Angel. And I did watch Profiler like that not to long ago. Court TV had a Profiler marathon and it was great. I wish TNT would have a Pretender one.

I used to be able to watch all kinds of Pretender --

just haven't been in the mood lately -

wish I could catch it on TNT - but I have a feeling it's on when I'm not home --

Those TV execs just need to get on the ball. I'm sure I faxed my schedule to them. They should put all of those shows I don't like to watch on while I'm at work.

What are sick days? :eek:

As a mom I go to work when I'm sick. The only sick days at home are spent with the kiddos. Then I'm watching Scooby Doo, Sponge Bob, and Lizzie McGuire. :rolleyes:

No Way! You back Bee! YAAAAAAAAY! I've missed you so much! how are you? I'm so glad to see you.
Okay so that all really off topic.:D He-he but I haven't seen Bee for ages and I'm truley glad to see her back again.

I cuaght the end of a couple eps recently. It was good to see Jarod agian. he really does love little kids doesn't he? it's so sweet. one of his best qualities really.

the one with haley joel is on right now. love this one but it ends kind of sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Pretender 4
T Pretender 7