Raines

he certainly has his own agenda -- and he frequently keeps the details to himself ---

evil man -- vindictive too - he tries to kill ppl around him - i think he's paranoid -- and probably for good reason -- Lyle and Mr. Parker are nipping at Raines' heels - just waiting for him to keel over so they can take his place --

well - he HAS been to Renewal wing several times - you'd figure they'd have 'mindwiped' him and he wouldn't remember anything, but apparently he's got plenty of friends in the Centre and they keep the 'brainwashers' away and Raines in his 'usual' condition -

only thing that could explain why he comes out of Renewal wing w/ his brain intact ---

okay - so here's a question -

what is Raines' real agenda?? he's kind of in charge as it is - i know Mr. Parker sits over him - but - what does he WANT?

anyone know? he's a tough one to figure out --

I never understood why they just didn't shoot him and get it over with!

umm -- they tried - he lived through it every time -- the man is either really lucky or has some personal shield helping him out or something --

Sydney shot at him - missed and hit the O2 tank instead, and Raines was burned, and in the final episode or something - he was shot in the back by Mr. Parker --

he's been shot -- it doens't work ---

they've gotta find another way to kill him --

dunno if that would work so well --- he's a slippery little bugger - gets loose pretty easily -- if he didn't he wouldn't be in the position he is now ----

well come on -- Jarod didn't know about Oreos and PEZ and Sliknys -- what makes you think he'd know all about unicorn nets?

geez -- he's a genius, but was quite sheltered ---

can't be smart about things ya don't know --

so --- anyone LIKE Mr. Raines??

he is an interesting character - set up as one of the guys you love to hate ---

he's so twisted and 'evil' -- tho i think Mr. Lyle is more evil than Mr. Raines ----

Back