5.18: The Warrior

this is the eps that tells me that bratac ain't gonna be the sacrificing one on summit/last stand.
if i recall correctly it's an idea from chris judge and about a charismatic jaffa warrior who's leading some nice rebellious jaffa...interesting.....an eps that might give us more insight in teal'c ....now if he'll jsut get shirtless in the snow again ;)

Teal'c

Chocolately skin, white backdrop, trees shrouded in mist.

<SIGH!!!>;)

whew! is it hot in here or is it just me???

funny you should mention chocolaty skin rowan, check out my challenge fic over in the fan fic section...;)

Cafe au lait skin, please.... It is the same color as my son's! Now I might go for a light milk chocolate for T-Man! (Lovedyour fic, Skydiver!.... even if you did make T a chocoholic ~sniff!)

yeah well wait until i write the sequel adi's talked me into...t-bear's been a naughty naughty boy and he should be punished :naughty:

Snif Snif..... I guess the girls and I (coffeecup, Ms. Gud Bod, Starling) will just have to find some way to comfort him after his hurts...... I wonder... (grabs hugh supply of scented oil and horse linament)...

Treating his woes

There you go: candles, a warm room, scented oils...
I consider that right on target.

[BTW: up to 7 aliens!];)

it actually has more to do with candles, soft lighting, chocolate and <whispers> s-e-x

Understood

Sky... some things are just understood. ;)

Read it yesterday, Skydiver! It was.... hilarious! I loved the part when Sam took the candle and burned.....Welll this is a 'g' forum! and the ending was a riot!

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD(?) IT IS TO BLUSH,SKYDIVER???? :eek: HOT OIL,WARM BUBBLES,SOFT AROMA,CANDLES BURNING,BARRY WHITE SINGING "I GONNA LOVE YOU",POURING WARM CHOCOLATE SYRUP OVER TEALC........................... excuse meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :eek:

pshew! is it hot in here or is it just me????

keep those ideas coming coffee. i'm always open to creative input.

Just make sure Junior doesn't get to riled! I use gauze and tape.... lots of it!:D

Was that........... Junior? :naughty: :naughty: :smokin: Oh, I had forgotten him :eek7:

believe me i've had this sick idea about junior...but i might even squick myself. for the tiem being i'm just ignoring junior's existance

Skydiver... there is noting wrong with my imagination.... and if it is runny the same as yours... EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!! WEvery bad girls!LOLLOL and eyeing the facility! OOOOPPPPSSS running