Cube (1998)

This film and sequel Hypercube and prequel Cube Zero a were all amazing mind bending and quite nasty. recently a study in Japan did a remake of the The Cube.

It's been some time, but i remember that I really enjoyed Cube but found the sequel a little bit of a let down. Very samey, in the same way that The Thing prequel was the same storyt as The Thing. I never knew there was a third.

I remember liking it well enough but not well enough to look out for the follow on movies.

It's been some time, but i remember that I really enjoyed Cube but found the sequel a little bit of a let down. Very samey, in the same way that The Thing prequel was the same storyt as The Thing. I never knew there was a third.

I loved the concept of Hypercube , some room time slowed down and other time speeded up . The ending was a real downer.

The original one was pretty solid, however I found Cube²: Hypercube (2002) more interesting. Some of its scenes really blew my mind.

The original one was pretty solid, however I found Cube²: Hypercube (2002) more interesting. Some of its scenes really blew my mind.

Like when they found a room in which all of them had died of starvation. . And. the time accelerated room which aged two of the characters to death. that other things were very freaky.