Prodigy

Stevie

Middle Earth
What did others think of this episode, i thought it was a little dull, the young girl's hair, really did bug me too, hehe, did anyone else noticed during the end credits, they mentioned michael shanks and the convention, i thought that was pretty cool, convention needed some mention, but they could have done a better job, they should film some stargate promos with shanks for future episodes.

I liked it. I loved the way the cadet jumped when the gate opened. I also noticed that when Carter and Hailey first go through the gate, Carter is on Haileys' left side but when comng out of the event horizon on the other side, Carter is on Haileys' right hand side.

I didn't know a person could change position while on their way through.
:D

Mistake indeed, youd think they would have noticed that when putting it all together :D

I just finished watching it. It was the last episode in my five episode marathon completed at 1:00 today. I had to catch up on 5 weeks. I liked the whole wrong/right thing going between Carter and Haley, it was kinda like sibling rivalry. I wish we had found out who was the right one though. I must admit, I did not notice that mistake. Shame on me.

I remember the first time I saw this ep I didn't like it much, but it is definetly better the second time round.

No Danny! :crying: :crying:
(he was preparing to direct Double Jeopardy)

I liked seeing Sam at the Acadamy, especially when she blew up Haily in the General's office, that's a different side of her we never get to see, it's usually Jack being the superior officer. Nice to see that Sam can do it too.

Jack and Teal'c's interaction with the scientists was great, particularly Teal'c crack about having encountered aliens before they were even born. Also liked how Jack was willing to sacrifice himself for everyone else. What a great guy. But he could have dialed the gate quicker at the end instead of stuffing around and letting himself get hit by the bugs.

You know, I just thought I was being critical when Jack stuffed around so much...its nice to know someone else thinks so too! But I guess its all in the name of drama. I also liked that bit where Sam yelled at Haley, I was kinda shocked at first, like wow, its a different Sam!
Double Jeoprdy will be interesting, I just read in your report how Micheal Shanks thought of it, and his view on directing. I'm looking forward to it, but first, I finally get to see the last 5 minutes of Entity! That was the ep I downloaded and it cut out just after Jack says ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************SPOILER SPACE!********************* ************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Can I have a minute" or something like that, you know, the cliffhanger no shipper could miss. Boy was I mad about that!
But now I finally get to see what is said! YAY!

Don't get your hope up Shaz, it wasn't overly shippy (like D&C), but it was kinda sweet.