Decent Blooper

Neo

Red Pixie Boot Wearer
I was just watching Decent on Sky and noticed that when data grabbed hold of the Borg and slammed him agaist the wall, one of the panels fell off the wall.
By the look of it, it seemed they were using advanced 24th sticky back tape

That is a good one. There is a better one in 'Unification II'.

As Spock, Picard and Data escape from Sela's office, the camera pans across her desk. On the desk stands a reflective crystal pyramid with a mirror-like finish. When the camera sweeps past this pedestal you can see a clear reflection of a twentifieth century man - wearing glasses and chewing gum.

LOL.... i have just gotta go and watch this now

snicker

LMAO ....Oh I have to go check them both out

The gum chewing one...LOL.... Just watched it

I was trying to look some more up to post, but actually Star Trek is pretty well made (it's not Blakes Seven). I can find a few minor things, but nothing is quite as good as those two.

A couple more:

When discussing Klingons they've rescued from a damaged freighter in 'Heart of Glory' TNG, Picard says to Riker, "There's more to this than we've been told. Why was the Tarellian ship so far off course?" The ship wasn't Tarellian, it was Talarian! So maybe it's only a small mistake, but it's their fault for picking names of species that are so similar, why didn't they call then something completely different.

This one is better. Troi and Devinoni Ral enjoy an intimate dinner in her quarters in 'The Price' TNG. At one point Ral lifts his fork from his bowl to his mouth with nothing on it, and still takes a bite. Obviously, he hates the food and is just pretending.

It certainly was not blake seven.... that was sooooo full on bloopers