Character leaving

Still, the door is left open if he wants to return:cool:

Originally posted by skoon
...to my bed, hee hee...

What are we going to do with you Skoon? I'd tell you to take a cold shower, but we know that wont work!:rolleyes: ;)

don't worry, you can have Danny-boy if this new guy in Montreal works out. Hmm long distance relationships...well seeing Jack keeps going to other planets, Montreal doesn't seem so far from BC.

I'm sorry, I thought it was a done deal that he would make a few appearances in season 6. Now they don't sound so sure. :( Oh well, as long as I have Jack I'll carry on.

but you don't have Jack...I have Jack...I might share...

Originally posted by ysm
I'm sorry, I thought it was a done deal that he would make a few appearances in season 6.
Yeah, I think he'll do some guest appearances or something, even if it's just for a few minutes. Plus I don't think SG1 will forget about Danny.
If anything, he'll be back in the film and I don't think the writers would totally want to lose contact with the Daniel Character in season 6.:cool:

Yeah I agree with Nic...I don't think that Danny is just gunna be forgotten about...Im sure he will be back at times....and will be in the film.
Plus like Nic said I don't think that SG1 would just forget him all that easily.:D

Bye bye Danny

I will miss you Danny, :crying: but at least it won't be for some years yet since I have only just began watching season 3...

Michael Shanks may be leaving at the end of season five but he is still going to be in the show occassionally.....according to a friend of mine who was at Gatecon, he's going to do what Teryl Rothery does and just be in some of the eps...but he is going to still be in the show.....(at least I hope he is or I'll never hear the end of it hehehe)

WAHOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo SHANKS IS LEAVING!!!!! Silly poofta!!! Don't get me wrong, i will miss him tho!!!

Bye Michael :) :) :)!

Originally posted by skoon
but you don't have Jack...I have Jack...I might share...

I'LL NEVER SHARE!!! :blah:

I have my clone Jack and since he's from season 1 he's in better shape than your Jack! :karate:

Nothing is better than the original, & I've decided I won't share

Too bad.

I liked his character. Sam should have been the character to die (or leave the show). Her character is boring, predicable and the most important replaceable.

Well, I think this sucks. Yes, Daniel's character has been more dry...some may say "cold"...lately, but that's no excuse to cut him.

*is sad*

I can see why you're the NAMELESS redshirt.
laugh2.gif

While I don't agree with you, I do think more could and should be done w/Sam's character. Even the little bit we saw of her at home, was dull. She walked from room to room, she walked in the park.
dozey.gif
She could have gone clubbing, picked up some guy, and THEN found the alien in her home. Hey--she would have shocked us all!:aliengray :gaptooth:

Originally posted by ILStSg
I liked his character. Sam should have been the character to die (or leave the show). Her character is boring, predicable and the most important replaceable.
How can you say that?? Her character has grown sooo much over the years!! Daniel is gd but hes such a geek!