E.T.'s

I think I may have seen 3 UFOs over the Pacific Ocean this summer, so I'm a skeptical believer...

I don't know if they were alien crafts, but they were definitely not flying like anything man-made...or at least that the public knows about.

:alienooh:
Alien Diva

Strange question, but let me put it this way:
Out of all the billions of stars,
And the even more billions of planets around those stars,
and out of all the moons around those planets
How could we possibly be the only ones?
We aren't that special.
Your fellow fan,
Pam

i definatly believe aliens exist. if we were the only life in the universe, wouldn't it be a waste of space?

Exactly, though I've heard the waste of space from so many people I was trying to avoid that wording, i meant that.
Pam

aliens....hmm.i think that there r some out there,just not on mars.cuz at space.com this idiot dude says "i see a face!see the face on mars?!?!!?!"i think he was inlisting in a mental hospital right after that too.it was a black and white pic taken of the ice on mars.no face....anyways. roswell i have searched over big time,i search over it alot,read the roswell paper when the "roswell incident" occurred. i am not sure if it really was a UFO or some area 51 aircraft.like i saw someone post on a sci-fi board, "the stealth fighter was flying for 10 whole years before the public knew about it" also what someone else said "i heard that it might not be '"aliens" on the UFO but people from the future traveling back in time." so it that is the case,and you see a UFO,something might happen because i don't think that people would just travel back in time when nothing was actualy happening.i wouldn't just say "i believe in them" but it wouldn't be a big shock at all if there were aliens,however it would be a big shock if the government didn't cover it up somehow.

You know, whether there are aliens out there or not, I just hope they're friendly.
Pam

Back