Fan Fic ideas

I am going ot have such a big head even before you read it!

dmalfoy gets preview though.

me no confident story is good.

naqh dont put me as Trunks put me in as my made up Wizard name Viktor Dragoon! its just a younger version of Viktor Krum xcept hes in hufflepuff house at hogwarts!! i know u culd make me new seeker and captain 4 hufflepuff house LOL! and harrys new rival 4 cho LOL !

Ive seen that name over at evh. I cant put you in now, i finally got all the plot worked out. soz.

Sin :rain:

it has been posted. although it's kinda deviated a little from my original ideas...:rolleyes:

sIN :rain:

Hi everyone i'm new around here
just like to say that the fic posted on this forum is gr8:dead:

Hi Kitty, welcome to ascifi.com.

Have fun, post lots and gain those aliens. Why don't you have a look round all the different forums? Lots to see and post. :)

annette :D

;) hey, i am gonna take a look at the other forums what do you recomend
:D

Yo Snapes elusive best friend!

Why not be my personal assistant? I'd like that, then u could help me make Harry's life miserable!

Depends what you like really Kitty. The Stargate threads are the most busiest but peeps on here like alot of other things too. I am one of the X-files moderators(those with blue aliens are mods). If you need any help either email or pm one of us and we'll try to help in any way. :)

annette :D

The stargate thread is the only other one i go in but i havn't benn in there for a while now...

Another new person! wow!

Thanks for the thumbs up for the fic, kitty, and welcome to ascifi and the harry potter mini forum! may you make many a happy post here! If you ever need anytihng just give me a shout (well, not literally, it's not like I'd be able to hear you from so far away!)

Sinistra :rain:

Hello Kitty!

i have the strangest feeling i know you....maybe thats because i DO! See you tom @ skule!

Originally posted by Kitty
Hi everyone i'm new around here
just like to say that the fic posted on this forum is gr8:dead:

yes very great! welome
newbie.gif
!

Could this site ever...erm...accidentally download 8000 or so files without you knowing it? Cos kittys not allowed on here no more cos thats what happened when she came on.

i dont think files could be accidentally downloaded. Ask one of the admin team (padders, Mythninglink or Neo about it, telling thme exactly what happened. Are you sure it's not sometihng as simple as forgetting her password/not typing it in properly?