Fan Fic ideas

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
Use this thread as a sounding board for any ideas you might have about fanfics for harry potter. Very basic, really.

I have a few ideas, but I'll post them some other time..ie when ppl actually return to this forum...there's no point in me posting ideas if nobody's here to comment...oh well...

It's not just me, either..ANYONE can use this thread, even if you've already posted fanfics here!!

i got a fan fic in here use that 4 ideas!! im sad to say but i left it too long on that fic and it unfortunatly curled up and died LOL!

could it be...life???? omg, there's still life out there!!!!

I'm so glad ppl are back here, it's really boring replying to my own posts!!!

Anyway...is the fic your talking about the one that's in you fic thread?

nah the one i Hp fan fics!! neway yeah i know i aint bin round a while i dont get time enuff ne more so i came here specially today :>

thats the fic i meant...

and i feel so honoured...you came here SPECIALLY...wow!

OK, here's an idea for a fic. I'm gonna put dmalfoy in this one. And in a way, she will be the main character. What I've got so far is that dmalfoy will be Draco's half-sister...and...a...MUDBLOOD!!!! Imagine how that will make Draco feel...and imgine the fun Ron will have! Now the ironic thing is that they are the same age, cos Lucius had an affair, with a woman from a Germanic race. This means that the sister will have gone to Durmstrang, and when she finds her father after 15 years, he is really pleased with the way she has turned out...after going to Durmstrang, she will, of course, be well-versed in the Dark Arts...so much so, that Lucius is not particularly bothered about the fact that she isnt pure-blood. Draco, on the other hand, is insanely jealous, this girl, who is a mudblood is soooo much better than him at the Dark Arts, and the fact that his father had an affair with a muggle will also come as a huge shock, to say the least...prepare for the biggest case of Sibling Rivalry you've ever seen.

Comments, Please.

Nobody likes that idea????

*looks incredibly sad, and considers destroying the three chapters that have already been written*

Hey Sinistra, sounds great. I'll read it. Please don't destroy it. :(

annette :D

yAY!!!!

Someone likes my idea!!!!

Like most people I think my work is rubbish....Yu know like someone will write something and thinkit's rubbish, but smeone else comes along and says hey, it's great! that type of thing!

So when do I get to see it then Sinistra? Am major HP fan, by the way film comes out November 16th. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annette :)

It will be uo when I finds the time. I have an essay of about 2000 words due in this Thursday, and I havent even researched it or written the draft yet, so I'm gonna get cracking on that then I'll type up the story, so it might be about a week and a half...I started the fifth chapter this morning! :flash:

OK. Hope you do well in your essay. Don't envy you at all with that one.

annette :)

I would finish my essay a lot sooner if I wasn't here...and I know that....but I'm still here....now thats dedication/stupidity/addiction/stupidity/foolishness for you.

(pick any one of the above to complete the sentence. :D )

i luv it start postin parts hehe can i be in it although im techniquiley not a wizard lol!

I was thinking of a way of bringing you in, but it would make it quite ridiculous, cos you would actually appear as Trunks, as in Anime character. I'm working on it, though. If i need more peeps i will post a sign-up form.

The fic is being typed up!!!!

I got the prologue done and a bit of chapter one!!!!

Will start posting it next week, maybe...