?? Aries and Xena ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr...that would be "Ares" - Aries is a sheep. ;)

I'm not sure that Ares' dalliances with Discord, Mavican, Nebula, the Furies, etc. would quite make for a good match with Xena, not to mention his affair with ...HELLO her *daughter* !!! Plus, any man who would be attracted to Discord as a chicken......

*shakes head*

Of course, it's kind of a moot point now anyway, since he's alive and she's dead. But then again, no one ever stays dead in the Xenaverse.

When it comes to men for Xena, I still think back to this exchange from "Mortal Beloved," referring to Marcus:

Xena: “He’s in the Elysian fields.â€

Gab: “You’ll be together again one day.â€

Xena: “We’ll never be apart. He’s in here, forever.â€

While I know a lot of people would love it... I voted no. Why? Because Xena - ignoring she be dead - and as August pointed out, no one stays dead in the Xenaverse - and Gabrielle have, IMO, truly hit the soulmate mark on the dot and because of it, I can't handle the idea of either skipping off with someone else.

Just call me a softy. *L*

I'll agree with that as well. *L*

Also, Kevin Smith - who plays Ares - is amazingly nice in real life. ;)

Kevin Smith? Yup. :)

I met him in London last year. He's super nice.

Have to admit I was mesmorized by all the facial expressions he makes in real life which you never get to see when he plays Ares. *L*

i voted yes...
Saw the last in the series lastnight (a few tears ran down my cheak), b4 i say anymore, just wondering where you guys are up to in the series, i don't want to give and clues if you dont want to hear...then some of you may get angry...

I voted yes, too, but as Kevin Smith died a few months ago we will never see Ares and Xena grow old together :(

Ummm they never could have grown old together anyway...Ares has that whole Immortal God thing going on so no growning old for him.

actually they did sign a sort of pact that ares would be with xena in her next life...
Yes it's sad news to hear about kevin...

I voted no. Xena and Ares always seemed to have a "love & hate" relationship to me (and it was more "lust" than "love") :)

But I didn't catch the final season (shocking I know!) so I dont fully know how there relationship developed.

i didn't really either. they seemed to sort of lose something in their last season.

whatttt???? kevin dead?????!!!

pleese tell me it isn't so. He's dead??? how when where why!!!??? I'll never see that handsom smiling face again!:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.