Moon 44 (1990)

Koala

dropbearus kickurassis
Good, but not great

Good movie the first couple times you see it, then it begins to lose it's appeal (unless you don't watch it for about 4 or 5 months). Another of the many over a 15 year peariod that will slip into obscurity except for possibly appearing at 3 in the morning tv movies.

Would also put "Moontrap" in that category, except it is a bit too bloody to make it uncut to tv (maybe cable?).

I like Moon 44 but understand completely your opinion. I tape it because Michael Paré is one of my favorite actors. And I enjoy it but can't say I watch it more than once. :D

Krystal :cool:

Good, but not great

Good movie the first couple times you see it, then it begins to lose it's appeal (unless you don't watch it for about 4 or 5 months). Another of the many over a 15 year peariod that will slip into obscurity except for possibly appearing at 3 in the morning tv movies.

Would also put "Moontrap" in that category, except it is a bit too bloody to make it uncut to tv (maybe cable?).

Its a decent film and so was Moontrap :cool:

Perhaps they will do a reboot of this one with a better story and better actors.

Back