The Mummy: The animated series totally sucks

spider

I watched the pilot episode of this on the WB last weekend...pure crap. The entire ep was just a big ripoff of the events of The Mummy Returns. Kid gets a mystic bracelit on his arm, mummy reserected, majin shows up in the middle of fight, travel by hot air baloon, kid gets abducted, so on.

...and apairently now the scarabs are able to be held back by one guy swinging a sword at a few million of them.

...just don't bother with this series.

But... they... how... wha... NO!!

Spider, say it ain't so!!

That makes me so sad. :( Why couldn't they have made it good. Maybe just the first one stank... maybe they will get better? (Am I being too hopeful?)

I certainly hope so, ewlyn. I'll give it one more shot, but that's all. I honestly hope this series doesn't stay around for too long...it'll give people a bad impression of the two movies.

:( That makes me so sad.

But then, animated series of things usually suck if they weren't animated, so to speak, to begin with - and even then they usually suck.

In fact, I can't think of a single animated series based on something else that I've liked now that I think of it...

It's just sad that they have such an amazing idea to work from and can't do anything with it.

*sob*

Spider, you are so right. The animated series totally sucks and blows. :D

hey

its not as gud as i thought it wud be but its ok . :)

no it's not, you're just being nice. and i have to agree with H2, animated series that are based on something else are never good.

Titans Go , animation and story telling. Awful . :mad:

Last edited:
I watched the pilot episode of this on the WB last weekend...pure crap. The entire ep was just a big ripoff of the events of The Mummy Returns. Kid gets a mystic bracelit on his arm, mummy reserected, majin shows up in the middle of fight, travel by hot air baloon, kid gets abducted, so on.

...and apairently now the scarabs are able to be held back by one guy swinging a sword at a few million of them.

...just don't bother with this series.

Which is why it only lasted one season.