how will he leave???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civilian and big... seen before... Senator Kinsey..... Oh, there goes the neighborhood! Unless of course the asteroids get him...I believe that was suggested in one thread.....LOLLOL

The archaeologist from Season 3's "New Ground" was Nyan.

But I think maybe they will have Rothman return so maybe a goa'ulded or recently resurrected Rothy can do a night of the living dead (as skydiver suggested humorously).

But I think we will see this person later in the season.... (Darn! Can't watch t-Man training Hammie after all... picks up lounge chair, umbrella and dogs and waddles off to harass T-Man and ficcers.)

Jsc... you are a strange woman.

Anni... love you dearly. Don't agree with you much, but you always have an interesting point of view.

I dunno. I still think Daniel will disappear rather mundanely. ;)

i can agree with anni on DSD....i got a hug from the man and boy let me tell you he can charm a nun outta her habit....he is one smooth talker.

and honestly, the character of general hammond is a more restrained and slightly pg rated version of the man himself. which makes him an even bigger fav of mine.

Thank you for the caring compliment Gemmie...... I love you too!!

;) :)

I do know that you don't always agree with me and I don't expect you or anyone else to..... However I do wonder which part of my experiences as I laid it out earlier in this thread you disagree with..... Especially since these are my personal experiences of life. Believe me..... I went through them all, up to and including being in command of a unit under fire consisting of young soldiers, some of them just out of training. Perhaps you would like to PM me and tell me which one you disagree with!!!

Please don't take this as a negative comment, I am truly curious.

:cool:

Civilian? And male? Is that for sure? (As sure as any spoilers ever are)

A Tok'ra? Adwin? Or, someone suggested Lantast's new host...........

A Tollan? Narim? (eeww - personal reaction..)

Another archeologist? Could be Steven Raynor... hmm....

"Tyler"?

Yep..... that was what Brad Wright said, whether it was just something he said to soften the blow about MS leaving I don't know, but you'd think HE of all people would be in the know!

I mean..... Steven Raynor would be the obvious choice here wouldn't he? He has the same sort of qualifications as Daniel, but of course his attitude to Daniel wouldn't have endeared him to many Daniel fans, but I'm sure that TPTB wouldn't take that into consideration if they really wanted to make him the new member.

Somehow I don't think it will be an alien of any kind. I kinda think that this would detract from Teal'c's role as the token alien in SGC. Of course, I could be very wrong in that.

I really do think that, in a way, this is a positive step for the show. I know that many people will miss the character of Daniel, but if it was a case of MS wanting to move on, his mind and heart wouldn't have been in the part and it would have gradually gone downhill and taken the show with it possibly. If he's going to go, better he do it now when the Season is on a high and his parts in this season so far have been much more comprehensive than in Season 4.

:cool:

Originally posted by Gemsong
Jsc... you are a strange woman.

My son frequently tells me that!:D And NO MOM Don't get Black!(Checks torture rod to see if it is ready to zat unfriendly people.... looks for son, can't find him and disgustedly wanders away having a Senior Moment....)

Anni, I am sorry about the shingles. That is a nasty thing to have on top of everything else! Happened to my Mom when she got stressed out or overtired!

Thanks jsc *sigh* suppose I should have expected it because I've had it once before. During my university finals..... I was stressed to hell and my immune system was zapped from the Gulf and from two bouts of chemotherapy, so I was ripe for it.....

I think this time it has been a bit of worry over my youngest son, my own PTSD kicking in big time and travelling..... not to mention getting stressed over the interview which lasted for about 15 minutes..... Helluva long way to go for a 15 minute interview huh?

LOL...... They had already decided apparently to take me on and just wanted to meet face to face!! All that worry and preparation for nothing. Isn't it always the case??

The shingles started the day I got to Dallas..... sheer nerves and was raging by the time I left Vancouver, but I was determined to see the city and have a good time..... I got to go up Grouse Mountain and see around in the good company of a lovely German lady called Gaby..... a RDA fan (but we won't hold that against her will we? :evil: :evil: )

Oh well, these things are sent to try us.

So those hounds of yours are good at licking people to death are they?

:D :D

hey, i made it up grouse mountain too....did you see the baby bears??? they were soooo adorable....at least as long as they stayed behind that fence.

the view was spectacular. got to eat blueberries right off the bush...

Yes, I certainly did..... I think Gaby has a photo me watching them.... silly girl. Didn't she know I'd probably crack the camera?

Weren't they cute? but definitely behind a fence! I think it's a shame though that they can never be released into wild now according to their keeper. Apparently they are now too used to humans and would just let a poacher approach them so that he could shoot them. That is such a crying shame, but at least they are safe now!

Didn't eat blueberries off the bush though!

:D ;)

as we were coming back down the mountain on the sky train we saw a wild bear...glad he was a few hundred feet away let me tell you. i know he looked tiny and cuddly but....
i loved the wood carvings.
they take the big huge dead trees and then some chainsaw artist sculpts them into these totally cool carvings. what a way to recycle.
the only part i had a hard time imagining was the snow...i just couldnt' picture 15 feet of snow...

The chainsaw artist was definitely an artist. Did you catch his show by any chance? He was very talented, although the girl who he was interacting with irritated me....

Those carvings were something else though! And what a beautiful place.

:cool: :D

I am glad the bear was a ways away! Sky.... bears love blueberries especially from the high bushes! Hope you washed them before eating....

S
p
o
i
l
e
r

a
l
l
e
r
t

Danny cant die cause he has agreed 2 do the film and guest appearences in season 6!! Ive heard he asscends but ya nava know!!

:D Spike's Mine :D

Hi Spike's Mine, and welcome to the Season 5 forum......

:)

Everyone is welcome to post, as long as they play together like nice kiddies!! No flaming.... no insulting..... blah blah blah. I'm sure you know the rules.....

I think Spike is rather nice too.... but I still like Chronos better..... LOL, just a knee jerk, tackle him round the knees thing!

:D :D :D :evil:

Hi Everyone,
I was just thinking. If Daniel really ascends, I bet Daniel and Shifu will become really close, like father and son.I think it would be neat to develop their relationship.Maybe Daniel will teach him all the stuff he knows and when he gets older he'll go join the sgc and Daniel will stop by once in awhile to check up on him. This could take place in the spin off series. Just a thought.
I wish they didn't have to kill off sha're. They made such a good pair. Maybe Sha're actually ascended and she'll be waiting for Daniel after he ascends(wishfull thinking, I know).

Sarah

Do you really want to know....?

S
P
o
i
l
e
r
he dies. dont know how, but it's slow, by the sounds of it, lots of time for angst and 'final goodbyes' and all that. How he returns for guest appearences i guess we'll just have to wait to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.