Harry Potter and dreams.

ok justie, analyse this one!

Ok, i was at skule, but there were lots more ppl around, more then there should be. There were no uniforms, but there should be. My best friend was wearing black, thin material which she never does in real life. In the pc room, lots of ppl were trying to get onto my pc, and moving all my folders and stuff. I managed to get outside and find my best mate again, and i was worried because skule shouldn't have started yet in the real world.

Then i remembered i was still in the xmas hols, in my dream and i TOLD Lizzy this. Then, i took complete control of my dream. it was so freaky, i was moving things with my mind, like TEACHERS! i was lifting the teachers into the air and back sown again! Then, when i got to the pc room, i shouted at everyone to go away, and i turned the pc off. They all started to gang up on me, so i sort of blew them away with my mind.

then i woke up, it was sooo cool!

so what does that mean then?

Originally posted by dmalfoy
Wow sure you didn't just eat something that was a bit funny. :smokin:
No, that means that Leggy is learning the art of dreaming. Understanding the lucid dream and being able to change things by will in dreaming. Though eating spicy foods is conducive to dreaming strange dreams. To be able to use your will in the dreams is another thing.
;) :rolleyes:

whoa freaky! Spicy foods have never bothered my dreams before tho...

I had a HP related one the other night...no Snape tho:(:D
:flash:

awww I already wrote it in another thread but oh well...I'l go into more detail here.

I was flying (yippeee!) over a big streatch of water. There was one of those bridge highway thingys over it and all around it were Stargates on rocks. To open one all you had to do was touch it so naturally(as dreams go:D) I did and a flood of water came gushing out...next thing I remember I'm in a big hall with no roof and no floor, only raised chairs at the sides and a lil platform thingy for ppl to stand on. This guy was trying a spell (harry potter stlye, robes an' all) I had a feeling he'd do it wrong so I asked someone if they know the counter-curse. nope thay reply so I dash off the library (which has escalators (!) ) couldn't find the book so I had to ask these two passing witches who didn't know either...it was all confusing next cos I don't really know what happened...the spell went wrong (as they do in dreams:D) and a load of rocks fell from the open ceiling into the open floor...any questions?

While you were dreaming this, did you realize that you were dreaming and feel the power to change things? In other words, was it a lucid dreaming?
G.

I knew I was dreaming in the library cos I said to myself I had to find C for Counter-Curse...but I ojnly found Ms and Ns...

I went on a school trip with hoggwarts to an underground rundown airport/shopping centre- it was WEIRD!!!

How about having adream about being student at hogwarts & being on the Quidditch team aswell!