Pez!!

I was thinking the other day that he should have discovered Bit O' Honey s.

~ana

yes - he should have --

there are lot's of things he should have discovered --

i can't remember any others- guess i'll have to go through my eps again!

yep -working on that -- going through the eps -- i've only re-watched the pilot - but i'll get to the others --

(see the thread - 'pretender season 1 reviews' --

Originally posted by Asmiley

I said "I will Thank You Very Much!"

okay- now i get it --- went braindead for about a second there -- dunno why i didn't get that ------

That's okay I understand being tired.;)

Taxi reruns? um No I haven't seen one of them shows in the longest time. What a great series. But not to get so totally off topic here... I really do love it when jarod finds something we take fro granted and points it out to us.

and ya know what? i haven't been through any more eps yet -- i just catch glimpses of TP during BTVS commercials --

i'll get to it tho -- once i'm done taping BTVS -- back to watching HL and TP --

hmmm - what else did Jarod discover??

the KKK and other racist groups - well - not really, he knew about them b4, b/c he did some 'simulations' in the Centre w/ those in mind --

umm - extreme sports/andrenaline stuff

the 'discoveries' seemed to drop off later in the series -- somehow i can't believe he stopped discovering new things.....

Originally posted by Asmiley
That's okay I understand being tired.;)

Taxi reruns? um No I haven't seen one of them shows in the longest time. What a great series. But not to get so totally off topic here... I really do love it when jarod finds something we take fro granted and points it out to us.

i was just saying because latka used to always say "tank you berry much!" i loved him!!!!

anyways, they had the one where jarod discovered mr. potato head. i love it, he was really excited about it. then he makes the comment 'you know, this would make a great toy for children'.....

i love those moments where he makes a comment about something that everyone else already knows about. i just love the way people look at him

Back