Jack O. Trades / Jack of All Trades

well -- considering i rarely watch the Jack part of the episodes, i probably wouldn't have even caught that much --

i did know his mother was a nut -- (she's the chic who played Kai Winn on ST-DS9, was also in Cruel Intentions - Sebastian's Aunt) - she was almost crazier than he was - no wonder he was screwed up -

but - did we ever learn his motivation for killing?? why did he kill the 1st one? and how many did he kill b4 that one? (b/c wasn't Jack's 1st victim just the 1st one that the VCTF knew about?)

lol
speaking of jack's mother......have you noticed that the three roles that she is well known for she plays a total nutter?

and your right.....from what i gleaned about jack's family life it's no wonder he went psycho.... :(

Willz
:blpaw::blpaw:

Originally posted by Goddess Willow
lol
speaking of jack's mother......have you noticed that the three roles that she is well known for she plays a total nutter?

and your right.....from what i gleaned about jack's family life it's no wonder he went psycho.... :(

Willz
:blpaw::blpaw:

yeah - that woman was crazy! (so was Kai Winn and Sebastian's aunt - she was just stupid too)

so - do we know Jack's motivation for murder? is that ever revealed? or do they just kill Jack and not care anymore???

i don't think so. i mean, they've hinted that all the people he killed, even the ones before sam's husband, were all connected to her/their past. though they never came out and said it, jack's basic motivation was to drive sam over the edge. see while sam profiled serial killers everyday and found their motivation, there was always that wonder of what it was that really drove them to kill. jack was hoping that that pull, added with enough tragedy in her life would eventually push her over the edge and she would become like him. that's why he tried to get her to kill when he kidnapped her, and why he framed her for murder before that-so she could know what it was like to be him.