Bailey Malone's Little Kingdom

oh they both do........but theres one little problem! ya still gotta remember to set the damn things! :D

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

ya know - i'll bet Bailey has the same problem - 'cept that he probably doesn't watch enough TV to worry about setting the VCR -- hehehehe

okay --

more about the VCTF??

is there anything you would change about the place???

oh could we put of a couple of pictures of certain people?

or maybe put some more comps around the place :p

but seriously they do modify the layout of the VCTF a couple of times during the show

Willz
:blpaw::blpaw:

it's probably a lot harder to see modifications if you can't catch the show on a regular basis --

maybe someday i'll actually get to see 'em all ----

more computers? why would the VCTF need more? George is all they need - he's got the fastest laptop on the planet - AND it's connected to the coolest screen -- OH the software that guy has!
and have ya SEEN how fast that thing searches websites?? can compy's really do that????????? i'm thinking NO -

yeah - it does look really cool --
would be GREAT if compy's could really do that tho! imagine how quickly you could find that webpage you found 2 months ago but forgot to write down the addy to!!

just what i need....something to help me spend more time on the internet

Originally posted by Highlander II

Okay ---

so -- back to Bailey Malone's Little Kingdom -

would you want to work for the VCTF??

of course, you already know that I would - I wanna work for the FBI anyway -----

how about the rest of you????

Umh...I am working for the VCTF in my fanfic. I crossed Profiler with the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter universe, threw in some original characters including a fictional version of myself, and I'm working for the VCTF as Special Agent Rebecca Belinda Drake 4,000 year old dragon. It may sound like it's all a bit much, but I do have a number of satisfied readers. :D

Originally posted by {ACA} Spellcaster

John Grant

His father was part of the local Mob scene back in Boston where John was born. John and his father never got along. He was witness to some of his fathers buisiness dealings while growing up.

His mother took him and they started a life on the run from his father, John still believes that his father had his mother killed and has never forgiven or forgotten this.

John says in the first season episode "FTX" his mother left his father and they spent the whole of his childhood on the run. Then in the second season episode "Bloodlust" he says he walked in on his father at work in Boston at the age of 12 or 13. I think it's an interesting statement on when he thinks his childhood ended. :kisses:

At some stage he moved to Atlanta where he joined the police force, which he acceled at, so much so that when Bailey was forming up the VCTF he was approached to join this elite group, and bring his knoweldge and know how to the team.

In the fourth season episode "Random Act" he tells Kate's sister he worked Vice and Homicide at the APD. Of course in the first season episode where Coop is introduced "Unsoiled Soveriegnty" Bailey says John applied to eight different law enforcement agencies when he was first looking for a job in law enforcement, and John says the ATF is the only one that didn't accept him. ;)

John has a steady stream of girlfriends over his time at the VCTF, though he always carries a torch for Sam that he never truly gets over. He also dates Angel for a time, but that falls apart when he can't make a commitment to her. They remain friends after their relationship ends.

First off, saying, "he always carries a torch for Sam," is strictly opinion. I've read an interview done with Julian McMahon second season where they talk about the fan notion of a John/Sam romantic relationship, and he says, "It doesn't surprise me from the original season and the first few episodes, but it surprises me this year because the relationship we have now is much more work oriented. She's had relationships with other people on the show. I thought they'd be over it by now!" Just because you carry a torch for the notion... :blah:

Second, steady stream of girlfriends... He dated Angel first season beginning of second. Third season there's the awful treatment of him in "Home for the Homicide" with him jumping the drunken store clerk and giving the same watch to 6 different women he's supposedly dating at once, making him a total jerk in that episode. But the only other episode that season we hear about him dating anyone in is "Do the Right Thing". Fourth season there's the business of his and Rachel's possible one nighter which makes Rachel say to him she wishes he'd stop acting like they had a relationship when it was one night. There's Sheriff Como. And there's Kate. If that rate over four seasons constitutes a steady stream... Have I mentioned that "Random Act" is my favorite Profiler episode, and "Home for the Homicide" my least favorite? :D

He owns a cabin in the mountains that he built himself, and he drives a rented porche.......which is shot up by Marcus while they are on a job...

I think in both "The House That Jack Built" (as aired,) and in "FTX" (which I don't have the script for anyway) the cabin just gets referred to as "in the country." In the script for THTJB John says it's by a lake. And, in THTJB (as aired) he says he likes to take all the credit for building the cabin, but he had help. :p In my fanfic I've been calling the cabin in "The Woods". He's got a lease for the Porsche. And, I don't think the poor thing shows up on the show after Marcus shoots it. :(

Dr. Grace Alvarez

She and Morgan hit a rough patch in their marriage and split up just as she discovers that she is pregnant for a second time. However she looses the baby, and Morgan accuses her of not wanting it in the first place. This takes place after Sam has left the VCTF.

(This last paragraph may not be entirely correct as I caught it as I was running past the Tv one night.)

She doesn't lose the baby. Morgan tells her to get an abortion, but she goes through with the pregnancy. The birth is hard, and the doctor worries about Grace's surviving after the child is delivered. George is the one member of the team that's there to look out for her so she names the boy George. I don't think there's any discussion about her seperation from Morgan getting finalized with a divorce before the end of the series (she gives birth to George Alvarez in "Tsuris",) but Morgan moves out, shacks up with Gwen, and tells Grace to abort their second child. I'd divorce the man. :disgust:

Rachel Burke

Ok someone else is going to have to fill in a lot of the blanks for Rachel....I've only seen one or two eppies with her in them

Rachel comes from a large family. She has several older brothers. Her joining the VCTF was not easy as a lot of adjustments had to be made by both her and the other members of the team.

She has six brothers. I forget at the moment if they're all older than her or if Danny was her little brother. At any rate Danny Burke was the brother of hers that we got to see the most of fourth season. There was one other one that visited in an episode, but I can't even remember his name.

Rachel is from Buffalo. She was a prosecutor there before she lost the case of her career, and was inspired by hearing about Sam to join the FBI. She gets to catch the bad guy that got away from her as a prosecutor in the episode "The Long Way Home."

She was an instructor at Quantico while John was going through Quantico. They spent a night together. Rachel insists John got so drunk he passed out before they had sex. He has to admit he can't remember if they had sex when Marks anonimously accuses her of having forced John to have sex with her. :evil: (Yeah, you can make anonymous accusations against fellow agents to the Office of Professional Responsibility. The OPR is kind of the FBI's internal affairs department.) Rachel manages to get the charge dropped, and John's and Rachel's relationship is smooth from their on out. :)