Bailey Malone's Little Kingdom

Ok guys the wall is crumbling and my memory's starting to return...... :D

So here is part 2 of Grace's profile

Grace is married to Morgan.

They have two poodles, which think they are actually people. They beleived for a long time that they couldn't actually have children, so when she found out that she was pregnant she didn't want to tell anyone till she was sure. This was made redundant during the FTX when John and Nathan found the book about being pregnant in her desk that Morgan had written in and given to her.

Grace continues to work all the way through her pregnancy, up to and including the birth of her first child, a son, named Jason. She gave birth to him while on working on a the satin slippers killer case.

Grace gets right back into work as soon as she can after the birth, and it's work as usual with the VCTF.

She and Morgan hit a rough patch in their marriage and split up just as she discovers that she is pregnant for a second time. However she looses the baby, and Morgan accuses her of not wanting it in the first place. This takes place after Sam has left the VCTF.

(This last paragraph may not be entirely correct as I caught it as I was running past the Tv one night.)

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

Morgan! that's his name! i KNEW it started w/ an "M"!!!

and the ep where she has her baby, is, i think, "Victims of Victims" (this is an 'i think' - gotta go check these again)

okay - so that's Grace -- i think that's everyone ---

hmmmmm ---

so - what else about Bailey Malone's Little Kingdom??

i wanna know how George does some of the things he does on that computer --- he comes up w/ some weird stuff!!

the babies name is jason

and i'd love to be a fly on the wall while george is doing his "illegal" stuff on the net :D

Willz

yeah- i remember that the baby's name was Jason --

but - i can't remember much else about that ep ---

okay -- so - -what else about BMLK??????

someone else pick a topic of discussion ---

unless you wanna talk about Bailey's office ----

Okay - here are the characters we didn't profile from the VCTF -

Marcus
Nathan Brubaker (we might have gotten him, don't remember)
Rachel Burke --

i liked Rachel, she didn't really have much of a chance b/c NBC axed the show --- but, i have a feeling that given the opportunity, she could have been a wonderful character ---

ok Nathan Brubaker

He wasn't really in the show much. But this is what we do know. He is an attorney, and friends with John. (Popular guy :D ) He is also married, although he separated with his wife when he joined the VCTF, she didn't want him working in such a dangerous job. She tried to talk him into becoming a senator or joining congress, which he said he didn't want to do.

He knows his laws inside out and back the front and can be counted on the know what legal stuff they need for each case. He was also useful in the field, as he showed each time he went out and tackled his job head on.

Nathan also came under the Jack of All Trades notice when he joined the team and was threatened personally on at least one occasion, when Jack trapped him under a car that he was working on. Jack had rigged the jack to let the car drop enough to trap Nathan, but not kill him. After this Nathan hit out at Sam, but soon calmed down.

Nathan is good with children as he proved early on when all members and their family were staying at the VCTF after Jack went on the offensive. He has a good relationship with Chloe, and is willing to take care of her.

Nathan proved that he would stand up for what he believed in and for people he cared about.

Willz

Marcus

Marcus was a deep undercover cop before his cover was blown, when the O'Connor mob tried to black mail George into working for them. He had been deep undercover for a number of years and was extremely annoyed when he had to blow his cover to save Georges life.

He confronted Bailey about putting a wire on George in the first place. Once things had settled a little Bailey offered Marcus a spot on the VCTF. At first he turned it down. He was going to go over seas and work. Once he had a chance to calm down and think about it he went back to see Bailey and see if the offer was still open.

Marcus' time on the VCTF was always confrontational and strained, as he had been so deep undercover he had picked up a few habits that he had found hard to break. He and John rarely saw eye to eye, but had to work together often.

Marcus' and Johns strained relationship was blown to peices while on a case. Marcus shot up John's porche while trying to convince an informant to co operate.

After this incident was worked out....after a lot of shouting and arguements, their friendship started to smooth out and each got along a little better than before.

Marcus brought with him a different view point than they had seen before, as well as many contacts who they hadn't had access to before as well.

Willz

ok someone else is going to have to fill in a lot of the blanks for Rachel....I've only seen one or two eppies with her in them

Rachel was brought in from Qunatico to help the VCTF find Sam, who had been abducted by Jack. It was originally only meant to be a short term arrangement, but when Sam was found and then killed Jack she resigned leaving her position open for someone else. Bailey offered the position to Rachel, who after some thought accepted.

Rachel comes from a large family. She has several older brothers. Her joining the VCTF was not easy as a lot of adjustments had to be made by both her and the other members of the team.

Her move to Atlanta was also filled with problems, as her furniture took time to turn up. But she always made sure that she had coffee on hand.

Rachel has a gift of being able to see through the eyes off killers....although her "gift" is different to that of Sams.

She fights to establish herself and show the team the difference between her and her predicessor.

Willz

bailey's office.......well let's see.....i wouldn't mind having access to the security camera there...... :p

Willz
:blpaw: :bpaw:

what would you do w/ the view from the sec camera in his office? you mole!! ;)

he's got stuff on the walls - i'd guess patches and such from the FBI, maybe from his Army time too --

there's his cigar box, his leather chair, that big desk w/ the Nortel Networks phone (see ep "Power Corrupts" - it's visible when he's talking to Frances)

hmmm - anything else??? -- oh - the safe ----- to keep stuff away from the moles!

the safe's not behind his desk - it's beside the leather couch - (see ep FTX) --

hmmm -- also in his office there's a file cabinet and a credenza-like thing near the door, there's the leather couch and a table and some chairs (i think) -- it's hard to tell what's in there - b/c the camera moves too much --

anyway ---

anything else?? or should we move to Sam's office????

mmm i thought i already replied here......mustn't have worked :(

ok yeah i think that about covers it for baileys' office

sam's office is next

and from memory it's got a leather lounge.....big desk always covered in work

and chocolate hidden all around the office.....

Willz

we don't seem to see Sam's office as much -- however, from what i've seen- it's not all that different from Bailey's --

she has chairs - and maybe a table - but i'm not sure --- haven't seen eps of profiler in a while ---

hmmm - maybe after this weekend i'll know more

well - that was last weekend - and i missed Profiler -

however -taped it this weekend --- so, i might get to see an ep or two

oh no you missed it? the world is going to end!!!!!!!!!

*runs from the room screaming*

:p

Willz

Originally posted by Goddess Willow
oh no you missed it? the world is going to end!!!!!!!!!

*runs from the room screaming*

:p

Willz

nah - the world won't end --

if i miss L&O or JAG - THEN it might end ---

but not a couple eps of Profiler i've already seen ----

but, i wish i'd caught 'em, b/c i don't know which ones they were - you know - as consistently as they're being aired on CBS --

lmao

oh well i recently figured out that they are showing the last season of profiler on a tuesday here.....at 12.30am.....well actually that would make it Wednesday morning :( as much of a night owl as i am even i can't stay up that long......and i can never seem to remember to tape it :(

Willz

doesn't your vcr have a feature where you can have the time set to record every week at the same time?

(how do you think i make sure i get some of my shows?)

i'm just wishing they'd put Pretender and Profiler out on DVD - tapes take up too much space, and the picture quality isn't as good - (of course, neither is out on tape either - dang it!)