Bailey Malone's Little Kingdom

hey - no one's fully informed -- we all just try to keep up as best we can ------

hmmmm --- i'd write about George or someone - but my mind's a complete blank --- too busy thinking about the story i'm trying to finish -----

i swear i only watch the eppies once or twice a year.....some things kinda stick in my mind the first time i see them :(

ah well back to the characters.......

I'll take George Fraely (sp?) for a new computer thanks Monty :)

Ok George was brought into the VCTF by John Grant (I think, I seem to remember that from somewhere). George had been a computer wizz from way back and was also into the hacking scene, which is why he nearly ended up in jail.... instead of going to jail he turned states evidence andgave up the people he was working for (with), and in return he was given a second chance.

George keeps his private life just that, private until i think about the middle of the second season, where he takes Sam with him to look into the seemily anti semantic crimes that had been happening in his home town. Here we find out that he has a sister, whom his parents adore. George himself has a somewhat strained relationship with his mother, this could be because of his lifestyle or other things that have not been revealed.

George also has a partner called Richie, who we do meet in the first season....althought at the time he is just introduced as his flatmate (why couldn't they just say boyfriend back then!)

George uses the computer like Mozart used music....he can find anything and everything given the time and the resorces and he is rarely caught out at his own game.

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

not a problem - if i'd seen more of Profiler - mine for Bailey would have been a lot longer ---

i'll come back with some other stuff later --

i can't tell ya anything about John -

Okay -

Nathan Brubaker:

Staff lawyer for the VCTF. Married. Mysteriously disappeared sometime in the first season just following "FTX: Field Training Exercise" -- no one really knows what happened to him, but speculate he may have left the VCTF to be with his wife, or he's in the witness protection program for some unknown evidentiary thing no one was ever notified of before his departure.

(i made that last part up, why? b/c no one has any idea what happened to the man!)

Guess that leaves John to me! :D

Ok John Grant (O'Doyle)

His father was part of the local Mob scene back in Boston where John was born. John and his father never got along. He was witness to some of his fathers buisiness dealings while growing up.

His mother took him and they started a life on the run from his father, John still believes that his father had his mother killed and has never forgiven or forgotten this.

At some stage he moved to Atlanta where he joined the police force, which he acceled at, so much so that when Bailey was forming up the VCTF he was approached to join this ellite group, and bring his knoweldge and know how to the team.

John has a steady stream of girl friends over his time at the VCTF, though he always carries a torch for Sam that he never truely gets over. He also dates Angel for a time, but that falls apart when he can't make a commitment to her. They remain friends after their relationship ends.

He owns a cabin in the mountains that he built himself, and he drives a rented porche.......which is shot up by Marcus while they are on a job......

John has a strong, though sometimes rocky relationship with Bailey, they respect each other and are friends despite some of the more vocal arguments that they have.

John was also the one who brought George into the VCTF.

Willz
there is more but i'm tired and my brain stopped working :D

Grace is also a member -

i don't know much about her - she's the Medical Examiner for the VCTF - but that's about all i know -- gotta go watch more Profiler - CBS is so slow!

(why can't we have a JAG forum? i watched that all day yesterday - big Veteran's Day marathon on USA network!)

so - VCTF: Bailey, George, John, Sam, Nathan (who was on something last night, think SVU), Chloe (just b/c she saw Jack), and Grace -

then there's Marcus (the guy w/ the bandana) and Coop --

we'll get around to everyone ----

if you have any --

i know she was married and has at least one child - born in the field -- while Bailey sat on the edge of a car smoking a cigar and John paced around making Bailey nuts ---

but that's about all i know --

ok
you wanted Grace.......here's Grace....
it may be a littel patchy cause i just woke up :p

Grace Alvereze (i think that's her last name.....may not be so don't quote me)

Grace has the honor of having the top ferensic spot on the VCTF (thanks Morrigan...I couldn't remember what it was). She watches over a team of compotent (and sometimes way over qualified) people who back her up.

Grace is a doctor as well, she performs autopsies as well as doing the ferensics stuff. Grace is tenacious, she won't give up till she finds an answer. She think of eviserating dead people as prenatal arobics, which is what she says when people start in on her about working to hard.

Grace was married to....

tbc,

Willz

yep - it's Alvarez --

she is tenacious -- Jordan, from Crossing Jordan kinda reminds me of Grace - but Jordan is a little more - strange - i guess -

more on Bailey:

he's ex-military (i think he was in the Army Rangers, but i'm not 100% sure on that); he's an expert in knife fighting (woohoo! go Bailey! i love knives, btw!); and he's an excellent marksman (think he might have picked up some sniper firing while in the military)

He moved out of the house when Frances was 8 and they officially split when Frances was 12 (i think that's the way it went - i have it written down somewhere, but don't remember exactly what it said, if this is wrong, i'll come back and fix it)

Still, we don't know much about Bailey's other daughter, Arianna, or his ex-wife, Janet (other than she was supposed to get married again)

i'll be back, again, when i have more info --

i love collecting info on Bailey! he's awesome!!!! (no, i'm not biased at all! ;) )

Originally posted by Goddess Willow
lol

i always said you were dedicated H2

now i now it :p

Willz

only to Bailey, honey -- (on this show anyway!)

most of that Bailey info came from FTX, tho - b/c that stuffed-shirt dude said most of it -- and i just watched it the other day --

lol
ok i haven't forgotten that i'm half way through Grace's profile.....but I kind of hit a wall....

mental block BIG time :)

Willz

you hit a wall? on the show you know more about than i do??

eeeek! that can't be good! i need info!!! hehehehehehe

you talk Profiler and i'll talk Pretender!

you CAN stop in the Pretender threads every now and then - we'll fill you in on the details!!

not just a profiler mental block........all over mental block! :O

my brain decided that cause i'm on holidays it doesn't have to work at ALL! :p

Willz

it actually makes training at ausgate kinda interesting though :p

I actually have to READ the questions before i answer them!

Willz

ah - i see -- the 'all over' mental black out -

those aren't good -- perhaps you should stop into the Jarod thread - he might be hanging around and can help you out - he CAN pretend to be a doctor you know -------

i know a doctor? oh cool!

till then i can rewatch all my profiler and stargate eppies like i haven't seen them before!

:rolly2:

Willz