Profiler -- General Discussions

you honestly think that bailey would have let her deface, come on you can't call it decorating, her room like that.....and given her the money to do it?

Naaaa.....can't see it.....to get a room to that stage of lived in, it takes years.......trust me i know :evil:

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

ok - i agree it wasn't decorating in any style that we would consider 'decorating' -- but - anyway --

no - i don't think Bailey would give her money for that ---

my guess is that the writers got stupid --

however, to argue around that -- here's an explanation -- you remember she had all those weird friends that Bailey hated, tho he'd never met them (rather judgemental of him, dontcha think?) - well - maybe she got lots of posters from them and plastered them on her walls -- then she might have stolen some things and added them in there --

i would guess she might have had some things sent down from her mother's house --

b/c she had a cd player and cds - and several other things that Bailey wouldn't have bought for her -- and Frances didn't have any money - so unless she ripped off a convenience store - she wouldn't have been able to afford any of that stuff -

oh the joys of television non-continuity -----

Yeah - i can see him buying her the cd player - but not cds of the music she listens to -

he listens to opera and classical -- remember -- he hates her music

yeah she comments on it to john...how bailey says that anything that isn't classical isn't music.......or some such thing :D

Willz

yeah - but i think Robert likes more than just classical and opera --

we need to get Bailey musically-educated ---

lol
let me guess you'll offer to help him learn about the different forms of music right :D

Willz

Originally posted by Goddess Willow
lol
let me guess you'll offer to help him learn about the different forms of music right :D

Willz

of course i would --- who wouldn't want that job?? :naughty:

oh i'd definately line up for that job.....love music......and teaching him would be such a pleasure :D:D:D

Willz

yeah - even better if he's got a sense of rhythm and can dance w/ ya! :naughty:

of course - i don't dance - so that probably wouldn't work well -- eh - whatever -- just telling him about music would be enough ---

what kind of music should we start with??

oh the classics.....something ya can dance too......... :D

I'll dance I'll dance :p

Well start him off easy and bring him into the 21st centuary music :D

Willz

well - considering he left off about Mozart/Beethoven - guess we should start there and bring him forward, huh??

now that sounds like a plan :upto:

we'll start off with something he likes......then by the end of the next day we'll have him up to speed........well we may need to linger on some styles.......so we'd better allow a few days of non stop music :evil:

Willz
:blpaw::blpaw:

yeah - a couple 100 days oughta do it!

a few days to get him out of the classical/romantic period, then through all the 'turn o' the century' stuff - Bernstein and such, then move into ragtime and the 'flapper' and big band stuff, then slowly into 50's rock, then the weird stuff like the Beatles and the 70's, then the 80's - pop and punk and such, then today's stuff - he'll probably have a heart attack at today's stuff - Nickleback and BSB? he'd go crazy --- ;)

Originally posted by {ACA} Spellcaster

Ok they probably never show more of John's place because he probably has a couple of women stashed around it.... :D

We get to see John's kitchen with Chinese food filled fridge in "Insight". We get to see his bed in "Venom Part One" with John and Angel in it. We get to see his kitchen again when Rachel is trying to get some food into him in "Random Act". What gets me is that the place he has in "Insight" isn't the same as the one he has in the rest of first and second season, and the place he has fourth season isn't the same one he had first and second season. The really reason we don't spend a lot of time in John's apartment is because he keeps getting a new one. :p

we don't get to see a lot about most of the characters other than bailey and sam. i some ways i understand why, but it would be nice to have more insight into the others. like, why does bailey's daughter trust john so much more than her own father?

I make the same argument for all these ensemble cast shows -

if you have all these characters - USE THEM!!

so many times they focus on one or two characters and forget abt the rest - then they run out of stories -- geeeeee - i wonder why????