Profiler -- General Discussions

well i watched almost all of them when the show was originally on nbc so i can usually tell when they're out of order. but i would still like to see the few i haven't seen and it's hard when they jump around like they do.

well - Court TV isn't jumping too bad - just airing "AitB" AFTER "Power Corrupts" - which makes no sense b/c in "AitB" - Bailey's in the hospital!

CBS did some wierd time-warp thing or something - and aired a few out of place -- really weird stuff going on --

someday it'll all get worked out --

I usually know the eppy well enough to describe it the eppy in detail (when I watch something I watch it <g>) that way if I have to find out what it was called I have ways to find it out :D

Willz
:blpaw: :blpaw:

i do better to remember by title -

which is why L&O is kinda annoying -- no subtitles on the screen - i have to figure out which ep it is by comparing the guest cast listing at the beginning of the ep ---

have to do it - so i know which eps i have and which ones i don't - there are only 250+ of them ---- ;)

i love my L&O!! (even tho my medicine made me fall asleep and miss the end of it last night - oops - good thing the tape was running!)

i have like four shows that no one and i mean no one interupts me in :D

Stargate
Profiler (earlier eppies)
Buffy/Angel
and Star Trek

Anyone eventhinks of coming near me then they are dead :dead:

Willz

i used to be like that with MacGyver - however, no one seemed to understand the concept of 'not talking' while the program was on - ppl used to walk through the room and ask me questions and such - it couldn't wait 'til the commercial? duh!

i regularly watch the following:

JAG
Law & Order (orig and SVU - trying to watch CI, but not sure yet)
Enterprise
Profiler - when it's not one i have on tape (it comes on real late, so i don't always stay up to watch)
HOCKEY!!!!!
Stargate (not now b/c it's on at some weird time and it's season 4 which i have all of and i don't have Showtime)

i try to catch:

Star Trek (TOS)
Star Trek: TNG
Charmed

i also watch:

The Pretender
Quantum Leap (comes on before ST:TOS)
and a handful of others when i feel like --

lol

you put me to shame!

i have all the startrek tos on video....including the one that wasn't aired fully (the original pilot, it's a total crack up)

no all my friends/family/loed ones knows that to come near me when one of my fav show's is on means severe repercussions...the best of which is a quick death :)

they all learned the hard way though, but boy did they learn fast :D

Willz

right now, my obsessions are JAG and L&O -- Jack McCoy and Harmon Rabb --

but i keep up w/ Bailey and Jarod and friends ---- (just that Pretender and JAG come on at the same time - good thing i have Pretender on tape!)

lol

nope i'm still stuck on stargate (for the obvious reasons) and buffy/angel.......star trek makes a cameo in there somewhere
as well as one or two other shows.....but mainly stargate at the moment :p

Willz

well- i don't have showtime - so i can't see the new season - impatiently waiting for my mom to decide to get Direct TV -- would SO love that! (they have a showtime free for 6 months deal running) --

ah remember us poor people down under who have to actually go out and BUY the video's/dvd's of the shows we like JUST so we can actually SEE them :(

Willz

that has pros and cons -- if you can buy the series then you don't have to wait a week to see the next ep -- however - by the time you've gotten the series, everyone else has already seen it -

i wish that these networks/production co's would get on the ball and release stuff like tP/Profiler, and MacGyver on video/DVD - do you KNOW how many ppl would LOVE to have original 1st run eps of MacGyver on video/DVD??? i can list a few HUNDRED! (they're mostly on the Mac List, but hey - you know) --- if these production groups are in the business of making money - all they need to do is do a little marketing --- i'm thinking the marketing department fell-out on this little idea -- why didn't they release them?

series that should be released, in full, onto video/DVD:
JAG, L&O, The Pretender, Profiler, H:LOTS (only b/c there are a couple eps i wanna get!), MacGyver

(I say 'in full' b/c some L&O eps have been released, but only a very very very tiny amount compared to the number of episodes that have been produced)

if i could get L&O on DVD - oh that would be SWEET! i wouldn't need 32+ tapes!

lol
i agree with the shows you want realeased on dvd......with one addition

here in oz we only get selected eppies of stargate on dvd.......i want the whole series to be released :(

Willz

then you need to get a region free DVD player and order the region 1 DVD's - it's the whole series from my understanding -

okay - back to Profiler ----

general discussion stuff -----

so ------- what do you think of the command center? is the lighting too dim? should they brighten it up a bit? add plants and flowers? leave it as it is??

ah i have the dezoned dvd actually :D i'm not as dumb as i pretend to be.......and if you tell anyone i said that i'll deny every word :p

back to profiler........

the lighting- i love it! if it was any brighter all over the place it would be dull......the dim lights with the highlighted areas workds well

plants- already have them.....you may not notice them but they have them :D

leave it- well they changed staff.......but other than that i like it

so all in all? a big thumbs up! :rolly2:

Willz

cool!

i probably did notice the plants -

i was just asking random questions --

so -- ya know -- i always wanted to see more of Bailey's place -

and why did we only see John's living room? doesn't his apartment have more rooms? kitchen? bedroom? amenities??

ok they probably never show more of John's place because he probably has a couple of women stashed around it.... :D

don't know about bailey's house though.....but i did notice that even though francis hadn't been there long her room loooked like it had been her's for years

Willz

lol! on John's apt --- probably --

and - did they change Bailey's house btwn seasons 1 & 2?? or did it still have the stairs and the bed and bath rooms upstairs? and only Frances' room was behind the dining room --

we, of course, got plenty of shots of the Waters house -- Bailey created it and there were always shots of it ---

oh - and about Frances' room -- yeah - she must have come in and -- hey - where did she get all those posters?? Bailey brought her home from jail -- she didn't have anything -- and i KNOW Bailey didn't buy those -- he would never -- if he had decorated her room it would have had prints of classical artwork on the walls and such --- i think the writers forgot that she had just moved in and wouldn't have any of that stuff yet --- either that for Frances talked her father into giving her some money so she could decorate her room ----