who is your fav

Krycek's the best just look at the Krycek threads and you will see how much I love Krycek:D

umm..guys...we have a drool thread for Krycek...no need to slop up the rest of the forum with it :D

and I like some of the other characters too...for instance...I like the Lone Gunman...they crack me up :laugh2:

I love Frohike from the Lone Gunmen. He is soooooooo funny, especially when he trys the come on to Scully. Always make me laugh.

Annette :D

guess wat?

i have a theory..................the only reason the krycek threads got so packed out was coz i started posting...............honest. i mean i used to chek it and it used to be the same msg at the end all the time until i started to post!!!!

New to this forum, but here goes...

My favorite has always been Mulder (even though I thought he was goofy looking at first). I just always liked the complexity of his character, the depth of his obsession, and his capacity for change and growth.

I also like Doggett and Reyes and think the show could continue with only the two of them, but it wouldn't be the same show.

Now, my absolute favorite character (just for the possibilities he represents) is the little Sculder, William. :D

hey there.

I do like Doggett but tis not the same 'thing' with Scully. Mulder and she shared a vibe of sorts. Tis a shame DD left.

annette :D

i agree that mulder is better, but doggett is still a good character. he honestly cares about people, and about his job, and he honestly wants to do a good job. he may not always believe where things lead him, but then again neither did scully. i think he could have potential, if it weren't for reyes.:mad:

Nice pic!
They soo belong together!
But I do like the new characters too.
And Frohike is the coolest Lone gunman!

Back