4.11: Doomed

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
4.11 : Doomed

If Riley is going to have any chance with Buffy, they have to survive the re-opening of the Hellmouth first. (OB)

oi! could Riley and Buffy have 'randomly' bumped into each other anymore?? gah!

aside from that -- a pretty good episode --

LOVE Spike in the hawaiian shirt and knee-length 'shorts'!!

and, ain't willow sweet?? not wanting Spike to kill himself? :)

The best part was the end when Spike is trying to get Willow and Xander to go out with him and 'kill something'. :D

Cheers,

yeah - that is really good too!

i'd see that little bit before - my friend w/ the Angel tapes had that end bit on the tape btwn two eps of Angel - so, it was weird -b/c i was asking my friend 'what the hell is Spike doing?/talking about?' -- and she tells me it's the ep where he finds out he can hit demons -- very funny!

oh - and Xander pulled Spike from under the rubble and *helped* him?? interesting -----

It was kind of the beginning of Spike as unconscious guy wasn't it? What I mean is that in every fight he's in it seems as if he gets knocked out in some way.

Cheers,

yeah - it's like he gets the chip and forgets how to take hits - AND forgets how to be 'big bad' and beat ppl up --

he all-of-a-sudden turns into, like, MacGyver or something and gets knocked out -- (he doesn't quite move into 'shaking out his hand after every punch' but it's pretty sad) -

why did they do that? he was doing really well kickin' Buffy's butt, then all of a sudden - he can't kick as well w/ the chip? he wasn't out of practice THAT long ---- (all together now: CONTINUITY!)