...a few things you all need to know

spider

Okay, I've read all but a few threads on this forum, and one thing I notice is how people are eagerly awaiting "DBAF". If you're one of these people, I want you to listen to me very carefully. DBAF does not exist. The concept of DBAF is merely a fan manga, that is a DB comic book done completly by a fan. There is no new offical manga, and there is no new anime series on the way. I realize that you may have gotten information on this from a variety of sites, but you were misinformed by each and every one of them. Someone just found out about the fan manga, and started a rumor that it was a new series. Nothing more.

So what about the infamous "SSJ5"? To put it simply, it's a fake. Some of you here have claimed to have seen a picture online of the Saya-jins in SSJ5. You saw one of three things: 1)What looks like Goku with silver fur, silver SSJ3 hair, and a green skirt 2)A similar picture to #1, but with a signiture of Akira Toryama, DB's creator 3)a site featuring several pics of SSJ5 Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta. These pics make them apear to have yellow pants, red belts, no shirts, red markings on their faces, and blue-purple hair.

#1 is not even a picture of a Saya-jin at all. It is a picture of a "Dragon God" from one of Toryama's other, newer works. #2 is nothing more than #1 with a signiture that has been prooven to be a forgery. #3 is nothing more than "What if..." fan art. Even the artist admits this on his site. There is no SSJ5.

another thing they say AF stands for after future and it was a spainish comic and another thing is goku gadien real ?

I have no idea what language the fan manga was suppost to be in. I do know that last time I checked, nothing more than a sketch for the title page even existed of this fan manga.

Yes, it's popular opinion that AF = After Future.

...I've never eveh herd of "Goku Gadian". Care to explain?

All I know is that it takes place along time after GT, It's about pan's grandson goku (he looks just like chibi goku from GT) and that's about all I have heard.

i always doubted it's existance, since GT wasn't even done by Toryama in the first place.

To me, it is the animated equivalent of future-fanfic, where they a senario is created using some canon from the show, and sending it WAYYYYYY into the future, where it can be used for a whole new story line.

Originally posted by Morrigan
i always doubted it's existance, since GT wasn't even done by Toryama in the first place.

To me, it is the animated equivalent of future-fanfic, where they a senario is created using some canon from the show, and sending it WAYYYYYY into the future, where it can be used for a whole new story line.

I put GT on the same level as all the DBZ movies: not taking place in the actual series, haveing no relivence in the timeline, and never actually happening, but at times fun to watch anyway.

...and there is a GT special that has Goku Jr(from the last ep of GT)trying to find the Dragonballs so he can wish Pan back to good health.