Daily Jack Pic!

maconeill2001

Total RDA Junkie!
Well, The title says it all! I will try to post a picture every day.
Pictures of Jack, MacGyver and general RDA pics!
These are the pictures I have collected on the Internet over the past 3 years and that I secretly? jalously? kept to myself.

There is no copyright infringement intended. Pistures come from all around the net. I can name some websites where I've taken some but a lot I don't remember where so if you see a picture you think was taken from your website without authorization, just tell me, I'll try to fix the problem...

The websites:

Philip's screen captures gallery : www.p3x595.com
RDADs : www.rdads.com
and others...

Well I hope you will enjoy! And don't forget to post your comments and suggestions.

And the first pic!!!!
I just find him so cute and vulnerable when he's injured or on a hospital bed!!!! Yes, I love whumping stories!!!!!

Attachments

maconeill2001

Total RDA Junkie!
well, I hope you loved yesterday's pic!
And as promessed, the daily picture.
:rolly2:
This one is really cool. check out the look on his face! Adorable! He,s so focused on I don,t know what!

Don't forget, I need feedback to know if I'm doing this for nothing or if you really like that!

Well, enjoy!

Attachments

Gemsong

The Spawn Queen
Well I'm certainly enjoying them. And drooling over them.

And I enjoy the whumping. Even when I'm not doing it. I like being the one to comfort him. ;)

maconeill2001

Total RDA Junkie!
Thank you Gemsong for you feedback. it seems your the omly one really enoying these pictures:( Doesn't matter, I'll keep going just for you! ( and a little of me, I like to post pics, go figure!)

So you like whumping? here an other picture with Jack lying on a hospital bed, feeling not so good. Need someone to cheer you up ,Colonel? Maybe a big kiss ( obviously on the foreheaD...:D )!!!

Attachments

Gemsong

The Spawn Queen
:snort:

Like I would stop at his forehead. Get serious!;)

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
hehehe <at gemmy>

you want feedback? okay -- i love 'em -- keep posting 'em!!

btw, gemmy, i wouldn't stop at his forehead either! :naughty:

maconeill2001

Total RDA Junkie!
So you wnat a shirtless pic ,hein? Well I seach trew my database ( I love to imagine my collection of pic as a database!!!), I found this Macgyver pic. It's an old one and he looks silly but that was back in the 80's so...

So here is Mac at the beach!!!
Enjoy!

Attachments

maconeill2001

Total RDA Junkie!
And I couldn't stop myself from posting this one!!!

isn't he cute when he,s waking up? I would obviously NOT kiss him on the forehead if I were to wake up next to him !!!:D :rolly2: ;)

PS. I'm sorry if the pic is so small but if I try to enlarge it it's not gonna be in great quality and you won't see a thing. Wouln'd want that to happen, would you?

Attachments

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
<wracking brain> trying to remember which ep of Mac that pic is from -- the 2nd one -- it's like season 5 or so (b/c his hair is REALLY long!) -- it's.. dang it! i can see the scene in my head, but can't tell ya which ep -- this is so frustrating! now i'm gonna have to suspend my Highlander viewing so i can watch all 140+ eps of MacGyver (yeah, that includes the 2 movies) just to figure out which ep that is!!!!!! <i know, rough life!>

the 1st one isn't that bad - believe me - there are worse shots! that one's from 1st season, that military colonel guy comes and tells Mac that they need him to.... oh hell - i forget -- but Mac was enjoying his vacation and then was interrupted -----

imported_Aphrodite

Hi Highlander II...:D

I've just seen "Brief Candle" and Jack was shirt-less...he looked REAL GOOD.......got any pics from that ep?:D :D :D

Gemsong

The Spawn Queen
Oh yah. We need the shirtless Jack collection....

:mumbling to self: Shirtless Jack Clones?

Hummmm.....:p

maconeill2001

Total RDA Junkie!
Glad you loved the pics! I loved them so...:rolly2:
Well, I'm sorry Highlander II, I can't help you out with that eps name cause I've only seen 7 eps of Macgyver...:( Can you image it's not even running here in Quebec? despit all the e-mails I've sent to TV channels... I will get really mentally unstable if they don't start showing it on TV real soon!!!! ):evil:

Fortunaly,there are some Mac pics on the net and small Mpeg videos so I can survive, a little longer...!

And I have a pic of Jack from Brief Candle exept that we don't see a lot of his cute tummy. But we DO see part of his large, muscular, handsome, sexy shoulders! (It's about time I get a boyfriend I think!!!!)

:rolly2: :D

Attachments

Gemsong

The Spawn Queen
oH YAH... Nice shoulders...

How about the episode Hathor where he has his shirt open?:cool:

maconeill2001

Total RDA Junkie!
He y! I couldn't find any pics of Jack's cute tummy in my database(!) BUT I found an other bear shoulders one!!!!

Oh and I made a mistake in the last post... The pic is not from Brief Candle but from Broca Divide... This pic is from BC... I can't believe I made such a mistake!

Attachments

maconeill2001

Total RDA Junkie!
Look what I've just found surfing !!! Shirtless RDA pics!!!! 2 of them actually . I know they're old but that is still RDA, so...
Enjoy!

Attachments