Which is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i realize that, and i would be very dissapointed if the 5th book wasnt really dark. But i still expect that it will be good.:rolly2:

*bumps thread*

Oh moderators....i have a question.......

Can you please add book 5 to the poll?

Also, is there a way of clearing the poll in case people have changed their minds since the last book came out?

*discovers thread*

Well, even if the poll gets restarted now, I voted for Philosopher's Stone. It is the question of all questions though, which is the best!
Book four is my least favourite of all five of them but I'm not really sure why. Perhaps it was the lack of Quidditch (apart from the world cup of course!). I like PS because everything's so new and we're just discovering the wizarding world, although saying that, I like how comfortable magic has become in the later ones - partly why I love OOTP. It's a tricky one!

I think back then I voted for Chamber of Secrets, but I think I would change it to Order of the Phoenix now, partly because it is so long and you can get more involved with the story.

My favourite is still "Prisoner of Azkaban". I'm not even sure why, but it is the one that I read most often. :D

It's a very good book, It's a such a shame the film was a let-down :(

Hmm, I know. I mean, the films themselves are good, but they could never live up to the books. :rolleyes:

Um, Tim? The poll still says that I've already voted, so I can't vote again. :confused:

And you added book 6, not book 5. :p

well if u tell me which book u want to vote for i will change it, but for now i dont know how to reset the poll totally:rolly2:

Status
Not open for further replies.