Astronomy?

thank you, thank you, thank you, I am glad it has happened to someone else, I was begining to feel like an idiot. I will try it tomorrow. Again THANK YOU :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

also had the same porblem when i started too.
Still hav problems getting it straight but finding thigs become easier.

yes,my batery pack thing came unplugged,it is a goto from celestron.i was more familiar with the bigger telescope....6 and about,but when i got my 4.5 it kinda made me stop looking up at the skys.i need a scope where i can see things,i can't see nebula,i can see jupiter but not the rings of saturn.the best thing i can see is the moon.i love the moon now.lol

this is the best time 4 viewing the moon here, dunno about there, not quite full, but can see the craters realy well. i can see saturns rings with my 60mm (2.5") u should be abole too.

Batteries? what u need them 4?

no way...you can see the rings?i haven't gone viewing in a while but i am pretty sure i couldn't.maybe because of how i was possitioned with the street light not to far off....the moon looks awesome.

i need batteries to turn my scope easy.like if i bearly want to move it.for some reason i can only move the scope far lenths.i can't bearly move it.prob because of the axals?

somtimes it takes your eyes a while to ajust, and it is almost impossible to see the rings if the wind is moving the telescope, i dunno if is that windy there but here it is.

Attachments

• saturn.jpg
    saturn.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 205
sorry i haven't posted in a while.i have been having computer problems such as virus's,it really messed up my browser so i had to get another one and lots don't work properly so i finialy can write e-mails and type in text so i am ok now;)
have you gone star gazing lately?i haven't been able to in a while and a cold front moved in...really strong winds,really cold :\

bout a week ago when i last use my telescope, but ive been tracking down the path of the moon in the last week too. Full moon was on the 27th! but i fing thats the wosrt time to view it bec there is so much light comming from the sun. While looking at jupiter, i could see five stars aroung it but the fifth is definatly not one of it's moons, too bright with naked eye, do u know what it is?:blpaw: :coolyello

hmm.how big was jupiter compared to the "star"?do you think that it is a star?could you tell what color it was?it just started hailing,not 1 hour after it started getting icey tons of car recks were reported.

You coudn't tell, i think it is a star, but it was the same size as the moons, no color. hmm

Went out lastnight, found jupiter but too windy to find saturn:(